Stuck near the Black Gate, game crashes loading texture pack.

Miscreation78

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hi. I have recently rejoined the server. I was walking toward the Black gate area, when the texture pack downloaded, the game then crashed to desktop. Since then the game crashes when trying to load in. I get into the server but when the texture pack is loaded, it causes a CTD before it fully finishes (approx 90%). Does anyone know how to fix this or can I be teleported by an admin elsewhere maybe?
 
UPDATE: I managed to get /warp Argonath command in which moved me even though the game still crashed. I loaded in at Argonath on next attempt and game worked again. Someone in chat suggested I try going to the black gate again, which I did, and the same issue occurred. Warping again the same way I am back in the server. May be an issue with the Mordor.zip pack?
 
Hey Miscreation,
yes, there is probably an issue with Mordor pack. But I think it's working fine for other people. Could you maybe send me (in a direct message) your client output log file? It's at .minecraft/logs/latest.log. Maybe there is some more information in there about the problem.

~Eriol
 
UPDATE: I tried it on my other PC and it worked fine, so it appears to be specific to my laptop.
I'll see if I can make it crash again on that, and DM you a log.
 
Back
Top