• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Summer PVPGames [Two Trees Event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a few absentees, but we had some people to replace them.
The final result:
Tcc7XXG.png

Also, a side note for everyone. It is possible to reach bedrock on planetoid, if you see it, do not go to it. That is a rule.

There is today at 19:00 the event Archery Arena - Gondor? If there was I'm sorry but I can not participate this time, even if I sent the registration for participation.

Allo chaps,
Sorry for the complications, there was a communication issue between lizzy and I. Lizzy's document said the 8th, mine said the 9th.
Hope you all had fun though.

Oops my bad I was so busy yesterday I forgot about the tournament, glad y'all had fun playing though, congrats on the victory superlako

So far we have artaleart and myself as a team for walls siege. We need two more people. Who else wants to join our team? (Respond quickly as the tournament is in the week and one of us [probably me] will have to sign the team up before then.)

So far we have artaleart and myself as a team for walls siege. We need two more people. Who else wants to join our team? (Respond quickly as the tournament is in the week and one of us [probably me] will have to sign the team up before then.)
artaleart is already with my team, I think there's been a mistake!

Due to the PVP server currently being down the Spleef Tournament will have to be rescheduled. A date and time will be confirmed once I know the availability of the moderators.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.