• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Surprise Screenies

CHR0N098

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So basically sneak up on random people, take screenie and post! Simple enough...
2014_07_10_23_03_38.jpg

I found that the Trapping Thread awhile ago was classic; Trapping afk people in a cage and taking a screenshot. See how many people you could catch. @firefuss was notorious for this

I found that the Trapping Thread awhile ago was classic; Trapping afk people in a cage and taking a screenshot. See how many people you could catch. @firefuss was notorious for this

Yes, but you have to remember that when I was doing this, I always built a cage around people who were AFK, took the pic, then destroyed the cage.

I can't remember who "caught" me, but it was an abomination! They built a cage and TP'ed me into it. Not the same!

I will redeem my cause of trapping peeps that are AFK (especially you other staffers) so LOOK OUT, or you'll be a forum post!

HuzzaH!