Surprise Screenies

CHR0N098

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
So basically sneak up on random people, take screenie and post! Simple enough...
2014_07_10_23_03_38.jpg
 
I found that the Trapping Thread awhile ago was classic; Trapping afk people in a cage and taking a screenshot. See how many people you could catch. @firefuss was notorious for this
 
I found that the Trapping Thread awhile ago was classic; Trapping afk people in a cage and taking a screenshot. See how many people you could catch. @firefuss was notorious for this

Yes, but you have to remember that when I was doing this, I always built a cage around people who were AFK, took the pic, then destroyed the cage.

I can't remember who "caught" me, but it was an abomination! They built a cage and TP'ed me into it. Not the same!

I will redeem my cause of trapping peeps that are AFK (especially you other staffers) so LOOK OUT, or you'll be a forum post!

HuzzaH!
 
Back
Top