• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

T-Rex's Screens

Tyranystrasz

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
4XvgRLF.png

I could never even get blender to work with mineways and get the resource packs working, everything looked like bookshelves e.t.c

Last edited:
Can I request a megagigasuperquanta render of Anfalas, showing its enormousness and the amount of work we put into non mentioned farming villages? Like a half dynamap/half panorama photo?

And what if you have a 1x1 resolution for the textures? You won't ever notice that from such a distance and it would significantly decrease the crash.
It's not that the problem, example Minas Tirith shot wuth osgo and mordor. I tried to do it at once and it crashed, i tried in half and it crashed i tried to split in 3 and nothing. I needed to took just some small portions and make a "prospectic collage". Anfalas is 15/20 bigger than the small portion if terrain from minas to mordor mountains.