• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

In Progress The Adventures of Awaywind: Screenshots

awaywind

Experienced Member
Commoner
Credits
XP
Introduction

Welcome to my screenshot thread! I'll continually post screenshots on here from my time on the server. Information about my screenshots: I use the server resource packs and F1 to get rid of the hand and tool bar, I don't use shaders or Optifine currently but I'm looking to get them for 1.12. Pretty vanilla Minecraft look.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Rivendell
Rivendell.png
Cerin Amroth - Lothlorien
Cerin Amroth.png
Durin's Tower - Moria
Durin's Tower.png
Flower Covered Burial Mounds at Edoras
Flowered Burial Mounds at Edoras.png
The Glittering Caverns at Helm's Deep
Cavern at Helms Deep.png
Red Tree at the West Gate of Osgiliath
Red Tree at the West Gate of Osgiliath.png
Dome of the Stars at Osgiliath

Dome of the stars 2.0.png
Mount Gram
The overtaken Dwarf City of Belegost.png
The Ruins of Maegoth
Inside the Ruins at Maegoth.png
Minas Aduial
Minas Aduial.png
Ruins of Tharbad
Ruins at Tharbad.png
Ruined Gates of Fornost
Ruined Gates at Fornost.png
The Peaks of Calembel
The Peaks by Calembel.png
Port at Spathlin
Port at Spathlin.png
The City of Goldarce
The City of Goldarce.png
Cyen Manor and the Dead Area Surrounding
Cyen Manor and the Surrounding Dead Area.png
Wheatfields of Dol Amroth
Wheatfields by Dol Amroth.png
The Unruined Castle at Lond Daer Enedh
The unruined Castle at Lond Daer Enedh.png
The North
The North.png
Minas Tirith
dat misty town.png
Wow! That's a lot of screenshots. Anyways, thanks for looking and come back soon for more.
-awaywind

Attachments

• 'Dome of the Stars' at Osgiliath.png
    'Dome of the Stars' at Osgiliath.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,171
  • Greenhouse at Pelargir.png
    Greenhouse at Pelargir.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 448
  • Dome of the Stars moonlight.png
    Dome of the Stars moonlight.png
    1 MB · Views: 484
  • Morning Light at Meduseld.png
    Morning Light at Meduseld.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 529
  • The Party Tree.png
    The Party Tree.png
    1 MB · Views: 480
  • Weathertop.png
    Weathertop.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Nice screenshots! It's great that you find ways to make the world look nice without shaders, since I think a lot of people don't normally use shaders when they're just flying around.
Two things though: Could you please take a picture of the dome of the stars using the right texture pack? You probably used the DA gondor pack. Also, Mt. Gram is not Belegost (which was in the blue mountains) but a separate place, I think made by goblins.

Nice screenies! :D
By the way, that cave by Helms Deep is the Glittering Caverns. It's the place where the people of Rohan hid during the siege of the Hornburgh and where Gimli later made his residence.

Nice screenshots! It's great that you find ways to make the world look nice without shaders, since I think a lot of people don't normally use shaders when they're just flying around.
Two things though: Could you please take a picture of the dome of the stars using the right texture pack? You probably used the DA gondor pack. Also, Mt. Gram is not Belegost (which was in the blue mountains) but a separate place, I think made by goblins.
Hi! I know Belegost is not Mount Gram, but since Belegost itself has no warp, I put the nearest warp (which is Mount Gram) so people could go find it. Thanks for the info on the resource pack, I'll get to that right away.

Hi! I know Belegost is not Mount Gram, but since Belegost itself has no warp, I put the nearest warp (which is Mount Gram) so people could go find it. Thanks for the info on the resource pack, I'll get to that right away.
You misunderstand me. What you took a picture of is mt gram. Belegost has not been built.

Belegost was located in the blue mountains, also called Ered Luin, during the first age. It was destroyed during the war of wrath. Mount Gram I think is the place where Durin first wake up and therefore its holy to the dwarves. It was however overtaken by goblins later.

Belegost was located in the blue mountains, also called Ered Luin, during the first age. It was destroyed during the war of wrath. Mount Gram I think is the place where Durin first wake up and therefore its holy to the dwarves. It was however overtaken by goblins later.
Durin awoke in Mt Gundabad. Mt Gram was just a random mountain where goblins/orcs lived. Golfimbul, who attacked the shire and was defeated at Greenfields by Bandobras "the bullroarer" took, came from there. Mount Gram - Tolkien Gateway

sorry for clogging up your screenshot thread with all these other posts though :/

What's new? Well, I've gotten Forge, which means optifine and shaders! I'm excited to have better looking screenshots. Forge and optifine are for the latest minecraft version. Shader pack: Chocapic13 V6 Medium ( thanks @Gary_Baggins ) Cue the moody lighting
Greenhouse at Pelargir
Greenhouse at Pelargir.png
Dome of the Stars
Dome of the Stars moonlight.png
Morning Light at Meduseld
Morning Light at Meduseld.png
The Party Tree
The Party Tree.png
Weathertop
Weathertop.png
Hopefully I'll be able to post new content more often.​

What's new? Well, I've gotten Forge, which means optifine and shaders! I'm excited to have better looking screenshots. Forge and optifine are for the latest minecraft version. Shader pack: Chocapic13 V6 Medium ( thanks @Gary_Baggins ) Cue the moody lighting
Greenhouse at Pelargir
Dome of the Stars
Morning Light at Meduseld
The Party Tree
Weathertop
Hopefully I'll be able to post new content more often.​
May I suggest you try out Sildur's Vibrant Shader Extreme Volumetric Lighting if your computer can handle it? I personally think that's the best looking shader of all so you might like it as well.

Also... those pics are a bit tooo moody for my taste but they're nice nonetheless. I love the one of Weathertop

More screenshots! {using the newest version of Optifine and Chocapic13 V6 Medium}

Farm Outside Of Minas Tirith.png

Hobbiton.png

Orthanc, beautiful but sinister looking.png

Oh, Orthanc looks so sinister but beautiful. Not too many today, but I hope these give you a different look at the server.​

Try and see if Sildur's Vibrant Shaders work with your computer, they're my personal favorite, thats how I got this:

yn8hPgt.jpg