• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Four Farthings Summer Events 2019

Smaug_Niphredil

Head of Moderation and Events
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP

Welcome to...
The MCME Four Farthings
Summer Events 2019

~~~

The annual summer events have returned! This is one of the largest and most anticipated events of the year with many events and activities to join in with. This year the events will be from Sunday 21st July to Sunday 28th July. Before I start to list the events, I would like to thank every wonderful person who have made these events possible, if they didn't help then the events would not be happening. All times that are given for the events are in UTC/GMT. This is one hour behind BST and two hours behind CEST; for your timezone please use this Timezone Converter.

List of Events
Hobbit Hole Building Competition
Sunday 21st 2pm UTC - Sunday 28th 6pm UTC

As the theme this year is The Shire, there will be a Hobbit Hole building competition! For more information watch the forums or discord at the start time of this event to find out how you can claim a plot. You can build in teams of up to four people.
Leader: @Smaug_Niphredil

Orc Camp Infiltration
Sunday 21st 1pm UTC

Orc’s have taken over an old ruin called Annuminas. You and your fellow friends are destined to infiltrate it and destroy it from the inside. Your job is to reach the top of the old palace and raise the alarm so the army, who is waiting outside, will be able to start the attack. Sneak past the Orc’s barriers using skills such as navigation, acrobatics and speed. You are our final hope.
Leader: @TeamPalladian

The Tour de Shire
Monday 22nd 5pm UTC

The Shire is indeed a wonderful, breathtaking land, and what better way to experience this picturesque landscape than joining in with fellow hobbits in this once a year event that covers the entire breadth of the Shire. Wind your way through the rolling hills as you battle against each contestant, in order to earn your spot, alongside Bilbo Baggins and "Bullroarer" Brandobras Took, in Hobbit legend!
Leader: @Raffyyy

The Mother of All Mazes
Tuesday 23rd 5pm UTC

Try your best to escape this maze!
Leader: @Monster_Duck

The Brandywine River Boat Race
Wednesday 24th 7pm UTC

This year, the hobbits are letting you join in with their annual summer boat race! Speed down the river in your rowing boat from Annuminas to Sarn Ford.
Leader: @Smaug_Niphredil

The Eriador Scavenger Race
Friday 26th 2pm UTC

Follow clues to find the waypoints hidden around the Shire and beyond, but be quick; there’s a time limit!
Leader: @Samfries_Taranoc

The Uruk-Hai Training Grounds
Date/Time: TBD (More info will follow)

MEAT’S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS! Only if you can finish this hellish race before the rest though. You have to track through the woods, find your way through caves, jump over rivers and much more in this year’s edition of Uruk-Hai Training Grounds!
Leader: @NicTheFifth

Summer Survival

"Is the Summer Survival happening?" has been the most asked question since the first teaser for the Summer Events was released. I am now pleased to say that YES it is happening. It is starting on Sunday 28th July and it will last for two to three weeks. The map will be our Gondor and Rohan so you will be able to play in the world of Middle-earth. The Survival will include some custom plugins in order to make everything accessible to you. There will be more information about the Survival which will be released in a post next week.

If anyone has any questions, then please ask me on discord (Smaug_Niphredil#9709) or you can message any of the event leaders.

I will see you at the events! Good luck!

Last edited:
I think that would be nice so that people who are fans of node and part of them can fight in their event while people who just would like the fun of the battle could do it in another event, maybe even make a smaller scale battle of 50-100 zombies that guides can run regularly like all the other games. I mean Eriol has worked for quite a while on this plugin, would be a bit wasteful to only use it once.

I think that would be nice so that people who are fans of node and part of them can fight in their event while people who just would like the fun of the battle could do it in another event, maybe even make a smaller scale battle of 50-100 zombies that guides can run regularly like all the other games. I mean Eriol has worked for quite a while on this plugin, would be a bit wasteful to only use it once.
That would be a shame indeed :D
There will be only one official battle but my plan is to have more battles afterwards. I think staff and guides should be able to start a battle whenever there are enough people interested.