• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Great Timelapse Extravaganza (Dol Amroth) Destroy Day 2018

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
The Great Timelapse Extravaganza (Dol Amroth) Destroy Day 2018

30th September Official Start: 16:00 PM GMT

Supervisor: BWOT | Co-Supervisors and Job runners: Foreman and Designer
Greetings males and females, peasants and multi-millionaires to the distinguished destruction day of Dol Amroth! As the name hints, we want to tear the city down, don't worry its just a copy, so we can create a wonderful timelapse of it.

DA_Dday_Poster.png

Time and Date: The event will be hosted at 16:00 PM GMT on Sunday evening, until 20:00 PM Sunday night (6 hours in total). The date is the 30th of September, the Sunday of next week of which I am posting this.

Destorying guide: There will be an introduction to it all, however the location of the event is at /warp DA Bomb Day and the guide is at /warp Build Day.

Rules: As we are opening this to the public there are some rules you must follow or you will not be allowed to participate. The first rule is that you must listen to all Staff members and Co-Supervisors of the project. Saying that you should listen to all people artist+ as they are trusted members of the community and most likely know what to do and the way to do it. You need to read and follow all instructions and visit the build guide before building.

That's all the information you'll need, if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or TotiGonzales.

Last edited:
Lol I came with an idea just like this while removing interiors in DA with Bart a week ago. Now I understand his silence lol.