the server is not authenticated with Minecraft.net

Kristybald

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hello, I am trying to join the server right now, but i am struggeling. I am using TLauncher, have the right i.p.

build.mcmiddleearth.com​

and the newest version 1.21.4 but every time i try to join the server it refuses to open and there is this text that the server is not authenticated with Minecraft. net. I would really appreciate any help or advice.
 
Hey Kristybald,
the error message "not authenticated with Minecraft" refers to your client, not the MCME server. You need to have a valid Minecraft account to join the server. We can't allow cracked Minecraft clients as that would be a severe security risk.

~Eriol
 
Ohh I get it, thank you so much. So basically I have to create new account on the official minecraft web and it will work even through TLauncher?
 
Ohh I get it, thank you so much. So basically I have to create new account on the official minecraft web and it will work even through TLauncher?
You need to buy a regular minecraft java edition account
 
Ohh I get it, thank you so much. So basically I have to create new account on the official minecraft web and it will work even through TLauncher?
You need to buy Mincraft to get a valid account. I think you can then add it to TLauncher. But I would not entrust my account credentials to a hacky thing like TLauncher.
 
Back
Top