• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved /theme build broken :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl_Rivendell

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Upon Re logging at the ripe old time of 12:10 AM, my plot work had been missing. I notice the empty plot I spawned next to had my name on it, but I eventually found my old one. I am now unable to build there... any help?

Yesterday someone accidentally created a new theme. That's why when you used /theme it gave you a new plot. I am not sure why but you should if you have found your old one be able to build on it. If I am on the server, give me a message I can take a look :)

Last edited:
Figured out what happened Eriol. A new theme was created by mistake using /theme new xxx. Had to create the theme again so new players can build the theme. The reason why it was bugged is the command to create the accidental one was only /theme new xxx and not /theme new xxx xxx. So that meant the model wasn't given a name and somehow bugged the last themebuild to not be buildable. Themebuilds previous to the latest one are able to be built on which I tested with a couple commoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.