• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

Ideas for them bilds.

1. H A M B O R G E R med plot
2. Dessert med plot
3. Mini Map of Middle Earth lrg plot
4. Fell Beast small plot
5. RL City med/lrg plot
6. Goblin Town lrg plot
7. Gollums Cave small/med plot
8. Smaug small/med plot
9. A Valar (pick one or any) small plot
10. Taur Druadan or however you spell it forest/ghan buri ghan residence med plot
11. ROAST CHIKIN small plot
12. Dead Marshes small plot
13. Dungeouns of Barad Dur small plot
14. Crack of Doom small plot
15. Mirkwood Trees small/med plot
16. Carn Dum lrg plot

If one of these doesnt become a them bild then MITH will be sad and have to go eat a hamborger to feel better

I'll try not to repost any:

I think all of these should be in rp g as it stands right now, none need rp d anyway.

- Nachrost/Carchost
- Durthang
- Carach Angren
- Elf Path (Path in Mirkwood that lead to the Halls)
- Brandy Hall
- Durin's Tower
- Green Dragon
- Old Guesthouse
- Brandywine Bridge
- Emyn Arnen

Not sure if any of these have been previously suggested:

• Pirate Village FFA
  • Umbar Harbour
  • White Hills
  • Carn Dum
  • Ent Wash
  • City of the Corsairs
  • Dystopian City FFA
  • Dead Marshes
  • Romanesque Village FFA
  • Baroque Village FFA
  • River FFA
  • Shipwreck FFA
  • Post-Appocoliptic Bridge FFA
  • Erebor Entrance FFA
  • Iron Hills
  • Orc Camp FFA
  • Ranger Outpost FFA
  • Salt Mine FFA
  • Gate House FFA
  • Harandor
  • Ephel Dúath
  • Viking Village FFA
  • Eastemnet Village
  • Japanese Pagoda FFA
  • Medieval Scandanavian Statue FFA
  • Scandinavian Castle FFA
  • Gulf of Lune

I think we should be taking screen shots of our builds and posting them as replies under their specific topics in this section of the forum. I know there's a section for screenshots, but that's generally for the open world areas. Some of these plots can be hard to find, especially in the future when the current plots are some distance away from what was built previously.

Some basic ground rules could be:

• Include a shot of the theme plaque on the front corner of your build
  • Include a shot that shows the entire build (may have to fly over a neighboring plot to get a good vantage)
  • Only post screenshots of your build(s)
  • Otherwise, free style.

I think we should be taking screen shots of our builds and posting them as replies under their specific topics in this section of the forum. I know there's a section for screenshots, but that's generally for the open world areas. Some of these plots can be hard to find, especially in the future when the current plots are some distance away from what was built previously.

Some basic ground rules could be:

• Include a shot of the theme plaque on the front corner of your build
  • Include a shot that shows the entire build (may have to fly over a neighboring plot to get a good vantage)
  • Only post screenshots of your build(s)
  • Otherwise, free style.
public warps are made every so often for you to easier traverse theme world.
moreover, you can make your own private warps to your theme builds by typing /warp pcreate zzz-yourname-warpname.
also every 2 weeks or so the best builds of a theme are showcased in the MCME Times.
you can make screenshots of your builds and write down the coordinates, this is needed if you ever intent to apply for artist in the future.