• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

TheWiseOrca

TheWiseOrca

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP

I have only been playing on your server for a couple of days but I really want to contribute as much as i can to the server. I have helped out in a couple of jobs such as Finrod's misty river dig. Im really interested in building structures in the black land and dwarfen structures. I have huge creativity especially for lotr builds as I get my inspiration from the Silmarillion and J. R. R. Tolkiens other books.

thanks for reading ~TheWiseOrca~

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted.

Most important are some screenshot to show your building skills especially themed builds. I will add feedback here when you get them up.

Aside of the themed builds you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.

here is my Anarion statue it isn't fully completed yet but it is on its way.
2016_01_08_00_44_59.png
2016_01_08_00_45_59.png
[/url]

Your statue is easily recognized to be the Anarion statue from the film. Well done.
You should try to improve these points:
  • Use more different materials to make your builds more interesting. Use special decoration blocks for more details and mix in blocks randomly at large faces to make them look less uniformly.
  • Pay the same attention to every part of you build. The upper part of you statue is quite detailed but the lower part not. And you neclegted to do the surrounding terrain.