• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Tours/Minigames Badge Application [Arkengarde]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkengard

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Tours Badge Application
  • Joined December of 2011.
  • I am currently a commoner.
  • Throughout my time on MCME, I have learned many important lessons in touring! I have learned that it is hard to tour YouTubers as a Guide because the point of a tour is to be a personality for people to listen to and that same trait is seen in YouTubers causing a bit of a awkward conflict. I've also found that the more fun you're having, the more fun the tour! I feel like I can make "good tours" because I have watched, scrutinized, and done a few tours myself!
  • I love being involved in the community and I feel I've lost touch with touring a bit! I'd love to start touring again :)
Minigames
  • I'd like the Minigames Badge so that I can, again, be involved with this wonderful community in any way possible :) I already know a little bit about running games as it stands, so it shouldn't be too hard to train me!!!
    I really hope I achieve these badges and can continue providing a happy place for the members of MCME!

Status
Not open for further replies.