• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Trying to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanG77

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I already installed the 1.12.2 version and i already registered the server, however is not letting me get in, it says something about an error with the log in. Is it because the server is premium?

Hey!

Make sure you're using a normal minecraft account and not a cracked account.
If so, could you send a screenshot of what error is That'd help a lot!

Bonjour

J'essaye de me connecter au serveur met cela ne marche pas quelqu'un peut il m'aider ?
15741594317984449952073802732338.jpg

I think there are two possible reasons for this error:
  1. Your minecraft launcher session is outdated. Try to close all minecraft windows and also the minecraft launcher (to be 100% sure maybe restart your computer). Then restart minecraft.
  2. You are using a cracked minecraft client. The MCME server authentificates all clients with mojang servers, so you can't join with a cracked client. You have to buy minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.