• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled TyGl20 Artist Application

So you may see that I havent updated this in a while. Currently Im working on big projects, in the middle of a burn out, and have school. I will make sure to update this soon!

Ta-da! Im finally updating again after a while. I got a few projects i finished so ill try to post more often.
Anyways heres an elven fort @Duke0fwellingt0n and I built. It was shown in the Fellowship of the Ring film briefly and we thought it would be a fun project since there is only 1 second of reference material

Attachments

• 2020-01-20_22.37.12.png
    2020-01-20_22.37.12.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 231
Ta-da! Im finally updating again after a while. I got a few projects i finished so ill try to post more often.
Anyways heres an elven fort @Duke0fwellingt0n and I built. It was shown in the Fellowship of the Ring film briefly and we thought it would be a fun project since there is only 1 second of reference material
What scene was it in?