• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Upcoming name changes

You gonna change your name?

• Total voters
Might change it to Galdanond or Elberen, since that is what my name is on LOTRO. arathorn867 is the name Runescape assigned me when I tried to use Arathorn for my username years ago. But I've been arathorn867 for a long time online, so I might stick with it.

gawd can we not bring back threads from 5 months ago?
What if people want to post about their upcoming name change? They can't do it at all?
Iru's pinned post in Tavern Talk explicitly says
If there is a topic already made before that you wish to start, please use the old (topic) one to prevent multiple threads.
This thread is like the Going Away Thread. It doesn't matter when the last post was posted. People should post here to tell everyone else if they're going to change their Minecraft names.

Back on topic, I will probably just change the capitalization.

LAdY_oF_rOhAn ftw

Last edited: