• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Upcoming name changes

You gonna change your name?

• Total voters
Maybe i'll change it to DivineCondor, I'm using it on every other account I have so far. (steam, origin,...)
But i'm not sure yet, I'm kinda attached to my current name.

I'll definitely have to change my name to ArcaneMagus, which I use on everything now (such as Steam). hunterkiler1 was the creation of 6-year-old me, and I don't like 6-year-old me much anymore. How will the name changes be dealt with on the forums?

The one thing I don't get is why you're unable to change to a name that someone else is using. Like in Steam, there are no restrictions on what your displayed name can be, so there are probably a few dozen Top Guns running around out there; it's your actual Steam account that uniquely identifies you, so the duplicates don't matter. It sounds like Mojang is doing something similar with the UUID system, yet they're preventing displayed names from being duplicated as well, which seems unnecessary.