• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Warps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raze227

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi just joined,

Was wondering what Aman city was and how to get to it. Also how to get to the free build world. Thx

Hi just joined,

Was wondering what Aman city was and how to get to it. Also how to get to the free build world. Thx
I think it's a build from a build team (Elysium Fire), which Q has downloaded. It's not accessible for anyone rn. Not sure as to why Q downloaded the build btw

Hey @Raze227 welcome to MCME,

I'm not sure what Aman city was. Is is a freebuild?

The land of Aman is where the Valar live, powerful spirits who are sometimes called gods. They shaped a lot of mountains and lands of Middle-earth in history. But after the Downfall of Numenor Aman was removed from the visible world. The city of the Valar in Aman is Valmar, I guess Aman city refers to that.

We are building the continent of Middle-earth, there are no plans (yet) for the lands of Aman. That's why I guess it is a freebuild some players did just for fun. Unfortunately you can't get to freebuild world at once. You need to achieve Commoner rank first. But that should not be too hard. If you are active on the server (helping with jobs for example) and be friendly in general people will vote for you. Once your xp bar is full you'll get promoted.

-Eriol

Hey @Raze227 welcome to MCME,

I'm not sure what Aman city was. Is is a freebuild?

The land of Aman is where the Valar live, powerful spirits who are sometimes called gods. They shaped a lot of mountains and lands of Middle-earth in history. But after the Downfall of Numenor Aman was removed from the visible world. The city of the Valar in Aman is Valmar, I guess Aman city refers to that.

We are building the continent of Middle-earth, there are no plans (yet) for the lands of Aman. That's why I guess it is a freebuild some players did just for fun. Unfortunately you can't get to freebuild world at once. You need to achieve Commoner rank first. But that should not be too hard. If you are active on the server (helping with jobs for example) and be friendly in general people will vote for you. Once your xp bar is full you'll get promoted.

-Eriol
I assumed he meant this, which can be found on dynmap

Yes, it’s a downloadable map @q220 downloaded to test some renders and also just admire. It’s only accessible by him and some others when he allows it and is not part of our builds or map.

Q maybe hide it on the dynamp so that people don’t get confused, it’s happened more than once now.

Thanks Eriol and Pieter for addressing fast and correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.