• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Who Last Saw The Ring? Event!

It's December time! What better way to kick off the festive season than by scouring Middle Earth looking for the greatest Christmas gift one could ever want? To start off, heres a cheeky clue to get your brains going:

With each day, we fall deeper into decay. Can a light in the west, save us some day?

If you find the ring, message me on discord with a screenshot of the location! #Green#1508 - Goodluck!

Time is running out! Someone needs to find the ring before it gets into the hands of someone... less desirable... I'll drop another clue to help you find it:

In these streets once the children played, the bells chimed and the kings parade.

If you find it, please message me on discord! Green#1508

Christmas is drawing ever closer, so you better get a move on and find that ring to give to someone you love! I guess you'll need a new clue for that, so here you go...

A shadow looms, our days grow shorter. Under siege, we await the slaughter.

As usual, if you are to find it, please message me on discord! Green#1508

Time for clue number 4 to help you with your search...

In the east, the enemy waits. In the west, we man the gates.

As usual, if you are to find it, please message me on discord! Green#1508

It's the final clue! I'm basically giving it away at this point, be sure to find it as 2nd and 3rd place are still up for grabs!

In this bazaar we're dealt our hand, for Gondor we make our final stand!

Send me a message on discord when you find it! Green#1508

Thankyou to all who had a look for Decembers ring. As some of you figured out, it was hidden in a little corner inside the Osgiliath market market! Here are the winners:

1st - HyprNinja
2nd - EffieFrag, EmeraldArmor63, Thr33way, maski98, Rudolphius and possibly more... (they all found it at the same time)

Honorable mention goes to Mershy and draonic_slayer who found it accidently with world edit, woops!

Stay tuned for the January ring!

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Hello folks. It has fallen on me to infuriate you all with another mysterious round of Find that Ring! I undertake this duty solemnly and furiously. Good luck!

Here’s your first of 5 clues…

'Hundreds and thousands may call me home, but no traveller will be safe within my borders'

If you find it, message me on discord with a screenshot of the chest. @aVeryAngryBadger

Who Last Saw The Ring?

‘Ello ‘ello ‘ello! A week has passed and no one has found the ring, smh. So here is another clue that might help you narrow down the location….

‘This house may stand alone, but there's a welcoming fire for those lost and weary.'

Remember to send me a screenshot of the ring if you find it.
Good luck!

Important Note: I do not accept biscuits as bribes. Not even chocolate hobnobs. Sorry. Apparently I’ve got to have ‘integrity’.

Last edited:
Who Last Saw The Ring?

Oi oi.
The third week has dawned and yet there is still no sign of the ring. These are dark days indeed. Maybe you need another clue to light the way? Well here it is:

'In this neck of the woods you don't cut tree, tree cuts you.’

Don’t forget send me a screenshot of the ring if you find it.

You’ve got this! I believe in you!
This week's ring seeking theme song is either 'The NeverEnding Story' or 'Bring Me To Life', depending on your mood ;)

Who Last Saw The Ring?
@Tourist Hello there!

Week four is here, if you’re still struggling, hopefully this will point you in the right direction…

From where does he come? Nobody knows. He was there at the beginning and he’ll be there at its close.

Happy Hunting! Biscuits for all who find the ring!

Who Last Saw The Ring?
Ello!

The sun has finally risen on the fifth and final week of this ring hunt. Do not fear, there is still time, and with this final clue your destiny is all but assured! Find the ring, wield unimaginable power, eat biscuits!

'Though man and beast have sought to capture me, it takes only a song to set me free'

Do not give up: “Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.”

When you find the ring, message me on discord with a screenshot :D
@aVeryAngryBadger

Hallo one and all! Its a new month and time for a new ring hunt! Here is your first clue for your valiant hunt.

In days of old, these stones were raised by ancient Numenor.

Happy hunting! If you find it, dont forget to message me on discord or it doesnt count! ArcticMaelStrm#3718

Who Last Saw the Ring?

The second clue of the month has arrived! Hopefully you haven't given up already, but you must hurry and find it. There can only be so many winners.

Outside these walls, the king faced down the Shadow

You got an idea now? If you find it, dont forget to message me on discord. ArcticMaelStrm#3718

Who Last Saw The Ring?

Hallo! Welcome back for the third clue of the month. Close on the heels of the last one so we get back on schedule.

Great sailors among men, their ships sailed far and wide.

Lace up your boots and start searching! Don't forget to message me on discord if you find it! ArcticMaelStrm#3718

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Time for the second to last clue for this month!

Away in the south, beyond the mountains, midst wasteland surrounded.

Not many have found it so far, so get searching. Remember to message me on discord if you find it. ArcticMaelStrm#3718

Who Last Saw the Ring

Welcome back for the last clue of the month! This is your last chance so don't miss it.

Its unnbelievable!

Yup, that's all there is to the clue. Message me on Discord if you find it! ArcticMaelStrm#3718

Who Last Saw the Ring?

Lost it, Preciousss? No, no! We hid it precious, yesss, we hid it! Tricksy little hobbitses, they won’t find it, no, no…

But precious is now hungry, is it, preciousss? Nasty Elveses, Men, Dwarves and Hobbitses, praps they like riddles, do they? Yes precious, it must have a competition with us, my preciousss! If it finds precious, we eats it, yes! A clue, a clue!

"It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt..."