• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Who Last Saw The Ring? Event!

All ritgh folks the dark lord have heard that hes ring have bean seen and now trying to solve the clues to find the ring. If you not find it befor him we will have a mutch bigger problem then Gollum to take kare of!

here is the last clue!

here the ring lies, in Emyn Engrin

good luck everyone and hope you find it first

Hello folks, sadly the ring has once more been lost and we need your help in finding it!
We've been left some clues in the form of Haiku's, lets see if you can work out what they mean.

Clue 1:
Shadows from the east
Stretch far over the stone land,
Here the ring is hid

Leave me a message on discord if you find the ring with a screenshot and the location you found it :)

2nd clue in Haiku form is now here! Lets see if anyone can find it this week.

Clue 2
The darkness deepens,
creeping beyond the crossroads
the ring waits yonder

Message TheStephen on discord with a screenshot and the location you found it. Happy hunting!

Fourth and penultimate clue, I have high hopes for many of you with this one, the question is: will you be fast enough to take 3rd place?

Clue 4:
The signal is sent,
The Sorcerer rides to war,
Now the climb begins

Remember to message me on discord with a screenie of the location you find it in

You'll be getting a new Ring Hunt on Tuesday, or so I'm told. So here is my final clue if you've not found the ring yet. Well done to all those of you who have persisted through my tricky hints to find it!

Clue 5:
Straight up secret stair,
halt before the winding climb,
here you'll find the ring

Good day to everyone! Unfortunately the ring has been lost once again but some clues have appeared to find them.
Clue #1:
Over the Misty Mountains cold,
Deep within forests very old…

If you found the ring, feel free to message me on discord with a screenshot and where you found it.

Hello everyone. Good to see people running around forests. The second clue has been found and here it is:
The forest is high and alluring,
And the Elven leader is wise and assuring.

If you do find it this week, remember to message me on discord with a screenshot and where you found it.

Good Day to everyone! With each clue, you guys are getting closer and closer. So here’s clue #3:
In the Elven woodland realm,
the lord and lady understand, the search often overwhelms…
If you do find the ring this week, send a screenshot where you find it and dm it to me on discord.

Hello everyone. It’s time for the second to last clue! So here it is
Do not lose focus in this forest search,
Within the center walls where the lady abides
in the golden heart the ring now hides.
As always, if you do find the ring, remember to dm me on discord.

Hello everyone, so it's a new month so new clues are going to be out soon. So here is your final clue:
Within the halls of the lady and lord,
the ring is held where the alcohol is stored.
Remember to dm me on discord if you have found it

A new month is upon us! And with it, of course, comes a new hunt!

We have worked so hard to find the ring again and again, as it keeps getting lost... But alas, this time it was stolen!
Luckily there is an ancient prophecy, told over a thousand years ago by the famous seer Malbeth, which might help us discover where the thieves have hidden it:

Part I
Who shall hear the howling wind,
the hoarse roar of the heaving waves,
as the last ship shall leave these shores;
a phantom sailing o'er the foaming seas?

If you manage to make sense of this, please let me know - message me on discord with a screenshot as proof that you managed to locate the stolen ring.

Good hunting!
(Credit for poster: TheChristopher1)
WLSTR-Oct2021-Hover.png

After another week of deciphering the ancient manuscript left by Malbeth the Seer, I can finally present you with the second part of his prophecy, hinting at the location where the dreaded ring was hidden!

Part II
Who shall heed the heavens bending
above raging seas; the rowdy waters
clawing angrily at cliffs of stone
in the Bay of Bel, through black of night?

If you can find the ring, please let me know and message me on discord with a screenshot.

Happy hunting!

Another week, another hint!

Part III
Who shall hear the harpers playing
mournful songs while marching slow
through lively streets, their lays recalling
the tale of a king and his tragic demise?

Let me know if you find the ring - message me on discord with a screenshot.

Happy hunting!

We are now in the final week of this month's hunt - the final hint will be out on Friday.

Part IV
Who shall hear the hushed whisper,
the silent call from a secret chamber;
the glory-seekers gathering swiftly
‘neath the slow toll of a sombre bell?

Let me know if you find the ring - message me on discord with a screenshot if you do!

Happy hunting!

The final hint is here - this is your last chance to find this ring!

Part V
Who shall keep that horrid secret,
that horrid circlet now hidden deep;
the ancient evil of Annatar's making
in the silent bowels of the Seaward Tower?

Who shall find that unholy ring?

Message me on discord with a screenshot if you find it!

You have 4 days to go - happy hunting!

Who Last Saw The Ring?
We've lost the ring again! And so we give you guys another month worth of clues, so here we go:

"In this place the Star-Dome resides, with all its might, yet ruin and sorrow were brought here by the will of men."

Good luck!

image0[1].png

Last edited:
Who Last Saw The Ring?
Another week, another clue, let's see who finds this ring shall we?

"Descendant of the Edain, the ruler of the place is, although a strand of another race goes through his veins"

3rd week of this month's ring hunt! Now, we've given you 2 clues, and you deserve a 3rd, so here we go:

"There shall be councils taken, stronger than Morgul's spell"