• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled XXXTristanation's Artist Application

Tristanation

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date (Joining the server): 03/08/2019

Jobs & Plotbuilds:

Theme builds

Terrainwork:

Extra builds:

Shrine Of Worship Project:
Timeless halls:
Snow Castle (with ESPER_)

My interests: I've been into Tolkien's creation since i was a kid. My demented grandma used to read The Hobbit for me, and I absolutely loved it. I also love creating things in minecraft or in music. Im very happy that i'm in the music team of MCME. Making orchestral music has really improved my producing, and I hope I can make lots more.

My Motivation: In the twelve months I've been on this server, I have been dreaming of becoming an artist. In the beginning it was very hard, because i had a very conservative building style (My Durin's tower). It took me a long time to get to know the MCME building style and the custom inventory. I know my style has changed alot and i'm still improving. I hope one day i'll become an artist!

Last edited:
it still says im a starting adventurer lol
The ranks on the forums are different to mcme ranks and are based on how many posts you have made. If you want to link your minecraft account to your forums account so you get the commoner role go into main world and type /link forums