It is expected of all newly promoted Foremen to read and familiarize themselves with this Manual.
Rank tasks and responsibilities
Foreman is a non-staff rank, that is hierarchically placed between Artist/Guide and Staff. Like the other ranks, they have their own tasks and aspects:
- Running Jobs:
The jobs are assigned to you by Designers, in which case should be either a project leader, co leader or project staff. The Designer will then inform you with information such as build style, size, due date etc. After having all the information about the task, everything else becomes your duty and responsibility to carry out, meaning you do not need any supervision from Staff members.
For jobs that are larger and more complicated such as river digs / vegetation, it is recommended that you use Teamspeak/Discord, as it will make communication easier and more efficient. For smaller and simpler jobs like root fixing and roads, you are allowed to use in game chat, however using Teamspeak/Discord is the more recommended option for whatever job you are hosting.
In the rare occasion that a problem arises, you have the ability to kick and ban players from your job, having this power is a large responsibility and should be used wisely.
- Host or assist plotbuilds:
- Host plotbuilds (i.e. be the main spokesperson of the plotbuild and assign plots if it is a private plotbuild)
- Create plots
- Prepare plots (i.e. building house outlines or similar)
- Review plots (i.e. leave comments on what to improve)
- Accept / Reject plots
- Host plotbuilds using Plotworld:
Foremen get access to the following commands:
- /job: Shows you a list of all the job commands.
- /job start or /job create: First command to create the job, keep in mind once you execute this command everything you say after will be used as the job name. Also, you can only chose a name once, every name you pick is original.
- !cancel: This can only be used after you have used the command above, this exits out of the create job.
- /job check: Lets you see if any jobs are being run.
- /job info [jobname]: Displays all information about the job, including things like status, location, the job owner and coordinates.
- /job stop [jobname]: Stops the selected job.
- /job warpto [jobname]: Warps you to the selected job.
- /job join [jobname]: Joins the selected job.
- /job archive [number]: Shows you a list of every job performed.
- /jobadmin: This is a large command which shows you a hub of several actions you can perform after you make the job, keep in mind that these commands are only to modify the job, most of these are already used at the start when you create the job. Once you enter the command, type in chat which job you want to modify, after that, it will display the list of possible commands, choose whichever action by typing it in chat ie. inviteworker
- addhelper: Can only be used on Staff members, it adds another leader to the job. The 'helper' can then execute all the commands as the initial job leader.
- banworker: Bans a job participant from the job, he/she cannnot rejoin the job until you unban him/her.
- bringall: Teleports all the job participants to you.
- clearworkerinven: Clears all blocks/items out of all the job participants inventories.
- inviteworker: Invites a worker to your job, used mostly for a private jobs. After executing this command, type in chat the name of the person you wish to invite.
- kickworker: Kicks a worker from the job, after using this command, enter the players name who you wish to kick in chat.
- listworkers: Lists all the workers for the job.
- removehelper: Removes the helper (job staff) from the job.
- setTeamSpeakchannel: Sets a selected Teamspeak channel.
- setTeamSpeakwarp: Sets the selected Teamspeak warp.
- setkit: Sets the kit for other players, for whatever you have in your inventory.
- setradius: Marks the job radius, the job members can only build/break inside this radius.
- setwarp: Sets the warp at the place you are standing. All members who join the job will be teleporting there.
- unbanworker: Unbans a selected worker from the job, allowing him to join again.
- uninviteworker: Removes an invited worker from the job.
- (coming soon) /ascend: Moves you to the next free space above you.
- (coming soon) /descend: Does the opposite as ascend, moves you below to any free space.
- (coming soon) /thru: Moves you through anything you point at, to the other side.
- /tp [playername]: Teleports you to a player, use in moderation towards Staff members.
- /give [playername] [item] [amount]: Gives the selected player an item into their inventory.
- /get [item]: Gives you the item, ie. plants or logs.
- /vote [playername]: Gives your vote to an Adventurer to aquire the Commoner rank.
Banner Editor: Banner Editor Manual
Painting Switcher: There is no Manual for this one, as it is quite simple to use.
Demotion from Foreman
- Inactivity (especially if there are open Foreman applications)
- Not following the tasks as specified in points 4 and 5 above
- Resignation from side of the Foreman
With exceptional demotions the resulting rank/status is to be determined individually. If a demotion to Oathbreaker has to be made, the player usually can return to his former rank (Guide or Artist) but usually not to Foreman. If he'd return to Foreman, the serving period / regular demotion date remains unchanged.
If the Foreman wishes to resign, he will be demoted either back to his former rank (Artist/Guide), or to Commoner.
- Show all