• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

Just recently got back into trance. Loving the violins and build up on this one! Don't know if Ill ever get back into doing mixes but I do miss doing them live back in the Ventrilo Days of MCME

Just recently got back into trance. Loving the violins and build up on this one! Don't know if Ill ever get back into doing mixes but I do miss doing them live back in the Ventrilo Days of MCME
somehow i really like it up to the point the bassdrum comes back in :D after that its too "trance"-y for me, but the part before almost sounds a bit like house music, which i like :)

If you have 5 min listen to this, you won't regret
Gary Moore - Oh Pretty Woman
can't link the video :( embed media is still bugged

Last edited:
These guys out of Iceland are really really good blend of alternative as well as some heavier rock for those interested. They are currently my favorite band.

Found this black metal band, really liked their music and then found out I could actually walk to where this was recorded... Apparently Philly actually has a pretty big underground black metal scene.

Something different this time. I'm not sure what exactly the genre is, I'd say it's still melodic death metal but quite close to symphonic as well. No idea. Doesn't really matter, it's really good song. Enjoy!