• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

I've always wanted to hear what the Ents' marching song sounded like and it turns out someone have actually made a real song out of it now. In my opinion the song is a bit too fast for the slow acting Ents but if you set the speed to 0.75x normal speed it's perfect (and the distorted audio caused by the slower speed makes the singer sound like an Ent as well).

I don't personally know these people, only indirectly. It's a British band with a tiny following, but with absolutely great music, and stunningly professional videos.

Not the genre that I usually listen to, but if I can provide them a few followers through sharing them with you guys, that would make me happy.