• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

Most of this stuff is NSFW minus the Nils Frahm stuff so just be careful.

The Ritual - Captain Murphy (off of his album Duality) really trippy rap that uses samples from old American cult videos which makes it more awesome/creepy.

If you don't like that first one, here's some of Flying Lotus's stuff that is pretty chill which is weird cause it's the same guy (Captain Murphy is Flylo)

Something less weird and more chill, More by Nils Frahm. You might recognize it from the new-ish Assassin's creed trailer at Gamescon.

This one's probably just exciting for me. A new project from MF DOOM with Bishop Nehru. The samples are all about meditation but both parties go in.

Figured I'd end on another of my favorite hip hop/rap artists Wutang Clan.