• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Anfalas

I give you, the Sunshine Tidings Commune, the newest complete village in Anfalas!
sQxEGFg.png

Project Update
Me myself and I kisos have officially taken over project. All terrain for this project is done, and many villages/farms are being built quickly.
@Wraith_Knight starting his village
TRNI0De.png
@Wroxxite doing his cattle pasture
IP3NYfJ.png
@bender400 starting his farm
A6JQx92.png
@toeyoman doing his farm
2o3YgRj.png
A farm by me, and also a village (/warp Langdale) to check it out
R5ThFpU.png

VDAv14Q.png
additionally @Tyranystrasz has started a village on the coast
also special thanks to @Fireinferno13 for his farmstead village thing, (want another? :D )

After not having a lot of time the last three weeks to do something progress has been made on Anfalas. I have been working closely together with mr. @kisos the last couple of days. @kisos and I decided to do one of the last villages in Anfalas. @kisos did the planning and I made all the houses. After that I worked a couple of hours on details while @kisos did the voxeling and making an Estate. Mr. @BeatHeav3N is making the last estate at the other side of the island.
For those that want to check out the village: /warp Aelhroth.
View media item 1702
View media item 1703
After this two days project we took it on us to make a moor in the newly voxeled terrain in Anfalas. After doing all the digging Kisos voxeled in all trees, water, blocks etc. The moors are not entirely done, but this is the result after 1 day of hard work:
View media item 1701
View media item 1704
The size is about half of the High Moors, and can be found at /warp terrain. Although it is still WIP i think it looks very promising.

Last edited:
Looking very very awesome! Both the village and the terrain! Very well done, Anfalas progress has been stunning for a long time already, and it only keeps getting better and better! And I gotta say that also all the other projects are following this "line" now :D Something that should be said much more often really, but you guys are doing such a great job!! It makes me a really really happy Head Designer, you all can be proud of yourselves and your work!

Hello!

I've now finished my farm. I was given this task, to make this farm, by kisos, and its been my very first own project in MCME as an artist.
I am very happy with the ending results, and it turned out really good, in my opinion.
I'm looking forward to do new builds, and just enjoy the time on MCME!

Huge thanks to PrittyTheDino, Wraith_Knight, Eriol, Beathaven, Blocks, Thijs1801, ReniMarus, Darkarz, greglas2. simon88_swe, and Ivan1pl for helping me alot! :)
(I think i forgot some, but thanks to you as well!)

You can see all my screenshots of the farm here:

Last edited:
Project Post Update
Anfalas

Project Leader: kisos
Reserve Leader: Ivan1pl
Project Staff: bender400 DSESGH

------
pc6qoey-jpg.1698

Lore:

Anfalas was a coastal region between the rivers Lefnui and Morthond, south of Pinnath Gelin. In the Third Age the Men of Gondor had traditions that it was once inhabited by Elves.

During the War of the Ring, the people of the Anfalas were harassed at the coasts by the Corsairs of Umbar. Lord Golasgil led a long line of scantily equipped hunters and fisherman, and also his own household, to the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Anfalas means "Long Shore/Beach" in Sindarin. It is also translated as Andafalasse in Quenya and Langstrand in Westron. Tolkien noted that the shortening of long to lang is very frequent in English place names.

Region Map:
40XBKDO.png

Concept Art:

To do:
  • Terrain
    • Pinnath Gelin - DONE
    • Shores - DONE
    • Plains - DONE
    • Mountains - IN PROGRESS
    • Rivers - IN PROGRESS
    • Vegetation - IN PROGRESS
  • Gondorian Structures
    • Villages- ALL CLAIMED
    • Roads- IN PROGRESS
    • Castles- DONE
  • Elvish Structures
    • Ruined Villages- ON HOLD
    • Ruined Roads- ON HOLD
Artist/Adventurer Jobs:
  • Village buildings
    • Houses, taverns, inns, etc.
  • Roads
  • Elvish ruins
FAQ:

Why are you making the project post now? Hasn't it been in progress for a while?
Yes, Anfalas has been in progress. However, any project should have a project post. Better late than never!

When and how can I help?
You won't be able to help until all the terrain is finished. Considering the size of Anfalas, that could be a while. Once it is done, though, adventurers and artists will be able to help build the villages and roads.

Notice- Any
Artists wanting to do a farm just message me ingame, and I will set you up. Anyone with ideas feel free to drop them below.

Hello!

I've now finished my farm. I was given this task, to make this farm, by kisos, and its been my very first own project in MCME as an artist.
I am very happy with the ending results, and it turned out really good, in my opinion.
I'm looking forward to do new builds, and just enjoy the time on MCME!

Huge thanks to PrittyTheDino, Wraith_Knight, Eriol, Beathaven, Blocks, Thijs1801, ReniMarus, Darkarz, greglas2. simon88_swe, and Ivan1pl for helping me alot! :)
(I think i forgot some, but thanks to you as well!)

You can see all my screenshots of the farm here:

I did most of ur roads :/

Another post on the progress in anfalas. Kisos has made a plan on what things are still to be done in Anfalas. We are working on getting this list smaller and smaller every day. As of today I personally finished @Daddlio Farm, @Wroxxite has finished his Village (/warp Crick's Hill) and 2 of the farms close to it. @Wraith_Knight has claimed the last farm (one of the bigger ones). @Wroxxite is working on the salt flats and has laid out a plan. @NicTheFifth has been really helpful and has finished ⅔ of all the Elven Ruins in anfalas. @Kjolsen is working on his farm . Together with @kisos I made the last Tavern which can be found beside the road. A lot of adventurers have been helping with the roads and there will be a lot of jobs in the near future. @kisos gave me a ruined keep to do yesterday which I finished in total today together with a lot of help from @Thijs1801 and @BeatHeav3N. This is ofcourse still a WIP since it is not yet ruined. Its called Dol Calen (Green Hill) and can be found by using the /warp Dol Calen. @kisos has done a lot voxeling this week and did almost all of the remaining landscape.

Here are some nice screenshots by @Thijs1801 of Dol Calen and some of the other villages that have been finished.

Overview of Dol Calen:
View media item 1742
Sideview of Doll Calen:
View media item 1740
The Keep:
View media item 1741

Last edited: