• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Anfalas

Hello, again!

I've now (2 days ago) finished my second farm. This one was a tobacco one, and it was quite fun to make it! :)
Its not far from my first farm in Anfalas, and you can see the beautiful river from my beautiful farm ;)
It consists of some regular houses, a windmill, two tobacco storages (where they're drying the tobaccoplants) and a beautiful garden on a cliff, where you can see the river and the landscape in the horizon from it.

I want to specially thank Alvin, thomasd_17, Wraith_Knight, ImperatorFVV, SmaugJuice (LorienJuice), Toeyman, blocks119, RubenPieterMark, simon88_swe and Darki for helping me out on this farm, and made it great!

Thanks, Kisos, for giving me another opportunity! <3

You can visit my farm at /warp kj (This warp will be deleted, i think, some day)

Here are some pictures of my farm:

There hasn't been alot of activity on this forum, so I thought I would give a little update on the farm that I was doing in Anfalas. Today I did my first job as a Designer and it went pretty good! We did some walls and almost all the roads in the entire farm. Thanks to @TI_20601 , @RubenPieterMark , @elios2405 , @samgamgee10 , @133mc and Conrad. There will be more jobs soon and here are some pictures of my farm.

Did a few jobs this week, just want to thank all the people who helped with me! All the walls are done, only some areas needs some voxel and some more houses needs to be build. So artists feel free to build them! Thank you to @TI_20601 , @Alvin035 , @asg2000 , @RubenPieterMark , @samgamgee10 , @elios2405 , @OriF , @simon88_swe , and other people who I forgot the name of :D. And some screenshot to see the progress.

So yes, 'my' farm is now officially done. Everything is done: the fields, the voxelstuff and even the wool marks and the bedrockcage.

Will check it when i get back
u8NdOVV.png

WE DONE LADS
Alright ladies and gents, Anfalas is done now but still with derps probably, so make sure you report anything if you are walking around at all. I want to take some time to recognize those of you who have a special place in my heart after this project.

@Darki190 this guy has been the most ridiculous helper from a non-staff perspective. Whether it was helping me run jobs, running jobs himself, digging entire swamps out yourself in one night, or leading villages and farms or any other stupid stuff i had you do, the smurf was up to the job. Much thanks dude.
@Durin_IV @Eaglz @Wroxxite @_Luk @Mandos @Wraith_Knight for building some of the most fantastic villages on the server for this project. Also @Those of you who did farms/inns and are not mentioned here. Your fantastic builds are and dedication equal or greater.
@Wodleth wod really helped me get started with voxeling. When i started out on the project, i didn't have much of a clue how to voxel, and wod helped me out a lot. Wod also helped with many of the best locations in Anfalas. Thanks again for your help.
@greglas2 who says hes the unsung hero
@NicTheFifth for those nice elven ruins
@DSESGH you did the main startup of the project, working on terrain, and helping so much with the finish up. No other words for this. Thanks for the big help m9.
@Ivan1pl all those rivers you did behind the scenes with little thanks really was a boost, and a real help to the project and personal motivation personally.
@Finrod_Amandil for help with those rivers as well

[SUCCESS] Hooray [/SUCCESS]

Again thanks again everyone

-kebab out!

Anfalas was an outstanding project. The area it covered was massive and even with the much increased standards in both terrain and build quality it was finished in a more than reasonable time. The model that kisos established here with appointing most of the farms and the villages to Artists and other Designers like small sub-projects worked fantastically well. Congratz to kisos for all the time and thought brought into it, and thanks to all the helpers for the great cooperation!

I have flewn through Anfalas many times and enjoyed it a great deal, I see definitely no need to double-check everything again, and as kisos said, the last few derps will be found and fixed over time.

Anfalas was an outstanding project. The area it covered was massive and even with the much increased standards in both terrain and build quality it was finished in a more than reasonable time. The model that kisos established here with appointing most of the farms and the villages to Artists and other Designers like small sub-projects worked fantastically well. Congratz to kisos for all the time and thought brought into it, and thanks to all the helpers for the great cooperation!

I have flewn through Anfalas many times and enjoyed it a great deal, I see definitely no need to double-check everything again, and as kisos said, the last few derps will be found and fixed over time.
I've so far found a small road and stream that were unfinished, a bridge that had been pasted in the air, and some small areas next to villages and along rivers that have not been grassed. So, I think it is worth doing a quick check again.

Totally agree that Anfalas is awesome though:D I have to say, it's probably my favorite region on the server:)