• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Annuminas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALL TO ALL ARTISTS!

I know you guys are sick to death of ruining jobs, but too bad! The flooded district is done, and ready to be ruined.

There aren't many houses there so it won't take very long, and there are a few that have already been ruined so use them as a guide.

Heavy ruining please, the city has been abandoned for 2000 years.

Last but not least! REMEMBER THE WATER LEVEL! No half slabs or stairs below the water level!

Have fun!

I think that, since they are not in water, the top cubes here should be changed into stairs:
1418490528-2014-12-11-00-17-44.png

Also, is this normal? Not sure if it is WIP...
1418490534-2014-12-11-00-20-06.png

I think that, since they are not in water, the top cubes here should be changed into stairs:
1418490528-2014-12-11-00-17-44.png

Also, is this normal? Not sure if it is WIP...
1418490534-2014-12-11-00-20-06.png
About the first one, water levels in a lake can easily fluctuate depending on the year, the stairs could've been eroded long ago.

I've got an unfinished house near the market square area just put in, and it's going really badly and I don't have time right now to finish it. If anyone wants to finish it or just start over cuz it's terrible, feel free.

I'm going to start on the roads around the city and maybe get someone on the towers too. Check out for new stuff and let me know if it fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.