• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Annuminas

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so below is a picture of what will be the flooded area of Annuminas.
Each of the house layouts in the highlighted area is to be built following the guidelines. If you, yes you, would like to build one of these houses, it's open to anyone, whatever rank. Just make a post on this thread with a picture of what house you want to build and I will update the main photo when someone new post. Easy? Of course it is. ;)

TYVk1YZ.png

The house in the red circle is the example house.

Guidelines:

This is where is gets weird. Because the houses will be 90% submerged in water once the city is completed, there are to be NO; Stairs, fences, slabs or anything else that isnt a full block.

The top few blocks can have those blocks, regarded its above the water level.

Try to mix it up, not every house has to be 2 stories. Id like some single story houses too pl0x. Once your house is done, leave some red wool on the top and I shall check it, its its good enough, it'll get green wooled, if not I will leave orange wool and pm you with what I think you could change.

Now get to it! :D

I would like to build the red circled house
full

Why are there no Windows at the example house? Is this a guideline for all houses?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are there no Windows at the example house? Is this a guideline for all houses?
''This is where is gets weird. Because the houses will be 90% submerged in water once the city is completed, there are to be NO; Stairs, fences, slabs or anything else that isnt a full block.''

This is only for the submerged part of the city

''This is where is gets weird. Because the houses will be 90% submerged in water once the city is completed, there are to be NO; Stairs, fences, slabs or anything else that isnt a full block.''

This is only for the submerged part of the city
Yes i read that, but does it mean, that there should be no window holes at all? This would not be realistic.

Yes i read that, but does it mean, that there should be no window holes at all? This would not be realistic.
That part of the city wasnt built under water, it got flooded by the years. The glass simply got destroyed, so there should be open windowholes

Shall I wait for an OK from Wollip or may I start building at once?

UPDATE FOR THE JOB!

/Warp Flood to get to the building layouts in plotworld, so you dont have to wait for me to come on to start your building :D

Dear Wollip666, do I have to ask you to build in the plot world or can I just start building?

Status
Not open for further replies.