• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Artist promotions / demotions

Uhh...
Someone Needs to update this...
And anyways Fin, I will continue working on Formenos from time to time, but thanks for promoting me anyways even though I never really finished it!!
And sorry I'm like a week late, congratz @ImperatorFVV!!

Coincidentally, I joined a tour run by @NicTheFifth and a few minutes in, I was an artist all of a sudden. Is this the first time this has ever happened or has an artist actually been in a tour before?

Last edited:
Updated.

IMPORTANT: Slight changes to the Artist application process!

As a result of the staff meeting we had yesterday, the following changes are made to the Artist application process:
  • At least one Themed Build is required again to be able to apply for Artist. The main reason for this is that since we removed that rule there was not a single promotion I made without asking for one. Themed Builds, now even more as the time restriction has been lifted, are a very good and easily controllable tool for aspiring Artists to both show off their skills and also gain them.
  • The point system for jobs is being dropped. The amount of work to maintain it was not worth for the profits we got from it. This means jobs and activity on the server beside Themed Builds is no longer tracked, I still will keep an eye on the overseeable number of Artist applicants about whether they are also actively participating in the everyday server life and show passion and commitment.

No @DrayzST, they still show your activity on the server. And activity still ist important.

As Finrod explained, we will not continue to count points but we will still watch activity of Artist applicants.