• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ASOIAF [Spoilers]

Yea, I agree, Tormund's role later is too important. Theyll bring Boner lord back later, possibly with Mance in Ep 10

Aaaaaanddddddddddddddddddd

Dead Jojen (I guess he wasnt gonna do anything interesting)

And no stoneheart.......

Wtf Jojen dies. Brynden looked a little too alive for my liking, if you know what i'm getting at. And where da fuk is coldhands? I guess lady stoneheart will be saved for later, which wont necessarily be bad. I thought it was actually nice to end with Arya setting off to Braavos.
Also, ding dong, the whore is dead, praise the gods!

Disappointing episode. They hyped it up so much, and then proceeded to ruin Tyrion's scenes and leave out Stoneheart.

Why do the writers give Stannis shit all? He's in the opening credits ffs.

And changing Tyrion killing Shae in self defence? Why?

I can deal with leaving LS out. It'll be s5 e1 ending methinks.

Okay considering that Tysha has hardly been mentioned since that one season 1 scene, it makes sense that she wasn't mentioned in Tyrions scenes.

I feel that they aren't ruining characters, they are removing all the filler background bollocks that only a minority care about. I've read the books and I prefer the show and the way the show portrays the characters.

All the Jon Snow, Arya and Dany scenes I thought were actually really good. The Tywin/Cersei scene was brilliant. However the Jaime/Cersei scene was retarded and the Bran skeleton scene was a bit crazy. Other than that I thought it was a good finale.

The thing about Tysha being left out is that she is (as far as I remember) the reason he kills Tywin. He decided to kill him after Jaime told him that she was not a whore, not just because he was in the mood to do some killin. Also, killing Shae in self defense was a no no.

He might as well have killed Cersei for all the motivation he had in the episode (i.e. you treated me badly and want me dead). In the books, he had a special reason to kill Tywin, as Indo has said.

I'm just going to leave these here:

anigif_enhanced-22597-1403134122-1.gif