• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Available commands for Adventurers

Updated:
  • added /library give Warps

(I am not as active as I once was but would really like to keep this list up to date. - If you notice any commands that have been removed or new ones that have been added, please send me a DM on discord [@gadget271#3468] with the command & what it does)

Thanks,
Gad

Don't forget about plot squared and all the WE & Voxel Sniper Commands in that world.

Don't forget about plot squared and all the WE & Voxel Sniper Commands in that world.
What is plotsquared - is this new to plotworld / are WE / voxel only for people with additional perms still, if so these will not be included.

edit: may include rank exclusive commands

Last edited:
It's what replaced theme basically, though you can still go to theme but it doesn't get new themes. in plotsq you have more choice about what you build and you also get acces to WE and Voxel.

Updated:
  • added /vote score
  • added /speed variant of /flyspeed
  • added note on commoner + for fly speed
  • added /rp auto <on/off>
  • added links to ranked commands
  • added links to plugin commands

Please let me know on discord if you see any mistakes or missing information. [@gadget271#3468]

Thanks,
Gad