• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Bradley Artist Application

i think he has 10 mins to review my app in less than a year
Trust me fin puts time and effort into reviewing every single app. He appreciates ur hard work and wants to take time reviewing it carefully so he can give you feedback. And you probably won’t have to wait a year but a few weeks as Fin is s very busy person irl.
-super

Ok seriously what the heck. Finrod ive been waiting 8 months. Please answer to the application. It shouldn’t take this long.

Ok seriously what the heck. Finrod ive been waiting 8 months. Please answer to the application. It shouldn’t take this long.

Time my friend. Time

It's a very busy time both in real life and on the server at the moment, and for Fin especially.

I'm sure you will get a response soon from one of the heads. Just give it time, nothing is achieved by flaming and anger. :)

@BWOT

Last edited:
I'm very sorry @Brqdley for late response.
We reorganized Artist application reviews some time ago this year. @BWOT, @Darki and I are doing them now. But somhow I lost sight of you application, sorry again!

I had a look at your builds again. You improved quite a lot based on my feedback. I love your freebuild house, very nice details inside and outside.
The surroundings of your Hall of Kings are improved too. I like the labyrinth idea, but shoudn't there be paths between the hedges? Also the terrain at the cliff is much better now. My main issue is the building itself. The walls still looks very irregular. I know it's hard with white bricks, I think you would need to use some more materials like white pillars. Also I miss detailed interior here.
But rather than improving your Hall of Kings again I'd suggest you do another Themed-build to show your skills with other than white bricks. Current Themed-build is Orthanc ;)

I'd be happy if you would decide to pick up your application. I promise quicker responses. We try to give feedback within a few days and we review and decide about applications every two weeks at last.

I remember you've bee very active on the server in autumn. Looking forward to see you there again. Don't hesitate to ask me for feedback or tips ingame.

-Eriol

At this stage I would find an experienced artist or foreman who is willing to work with you and improve the realism, style, appealingness in your builds. I think this will benefit you greatly and boost your progress by miles and close the gap between you and the goal to acquire the rank of artist.

@Brqdley I would like you to move on and work with Ooits and progress this application or it will be denied due to inactivity.

This application has been denied due to no update or improvement to what was previously said by one of our designers. Please contact me directly if you feel you want to pursue this again.