I'm very sorry
@Brqdley for late response.
We reorganized Artist application reviews some time ago this year.
@BWOT,
@Darki and I are doing them now. But somhow I lost sight of you application, sorry again!
I had a look at your builds again. You improved quite a lot based on my feedback. I love your freebuild house, very nice details inside and outside.
The surroundings of your Hall of Kings are improved too. I like the labyrinth idea, but shoudn't there be paths between the hedges? Also the terrain at the cliff is much better now. My main issue is the building itself. The walls still looks very irregular. I know it's hard with white bricks, I think you would need to use some more materials like white pillars. Also I miss detailed interior here.
But rather than improving your Hall of Kings again I'd suggest you do another Themed-build to show your skills with other than white bricks. Current Themed-build is Orthanc
I'd be happy if you would decide to pick up your application. I promise quicker responses. We try to give feedback within a few days and we review and decide about applications every two weeks at last.
I remember you've bee very active on the server in autumn. Looking forward to see you there again. Don't hesitate to ask me for feedback or tips ingame.
-Eriol