• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Cobweb Texture & Shelob's Lair

It looks good and I realize that it’s use will be limited, however I still think it will be helpful to have

Would it be possible to make the cobweb block directional and make the texture look like the cobweb is in a corner? I think that would cover a bunch of cases where cobwebs would be needed.

I was proposing to give the cobweb block a corner texture and make it so it places depending on the way you look. But that would probably need multiple block states...

I was proposing to give the cobweb block a corner texture and make it so it places depending on the way you look. But that would probably need multiple block states...
Yeah to my knowledge there aren't any slots available with multiple block states, hence the need for individual textures for each orientation..

Uhm, just use some plants or flowers (plenty of blockstate) that certainly are NOT in mordor vegetation. You can make them bigger than 1x1x1, same as i made, for example, dispensers into 3x1x1 statues. They are also transparent. Its absolutely possible lol.

Keep coweb invisible for secret area "slow" debuff.