• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Common Problems

q220

Eru Iluvatar
Staff member
Supporter
Credits
XP
Thread is a work in progress for now.
Make sure to check out the Guide category at our Resources, as they have very useful guides.

I'm stuck somewhere!
You can either type /warp spawn or somewhere else or enable fly with /fly to get out.

How do I join the server?
By reading the New Player Guide with all its great information at New Player Guide | Minecraft Middle Earth

I get "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" What do I do to get on the server?

Restarting your game, it means you the Minecraft.net session has expired and you have to close Minecraft and open it, including the launcher.

I get Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException when trying to start Minecraft.

If the error gives you a crash report and it says that org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not create context. Then you have missing files. This can be because of antivirus or other programs that can affect the downloading of files. You should find out which program can do that, and disable it temporarly to update Minecraft.

I no longer can fly, lost my prefix in front of my name, and can't warp anymore!

Then you are an oathbreaker. Contact an Enforcer if you really have no idea why you get it, he will tell you why you are an oathbreaker, and what you must do to get rid of it.

When I try to log on I get Not authenticated with Minecraft.net

This is either because you are not playing premium (bought) version of Minecraft. We only allow premium clients to connect. If you run multiple clients (as in log in different game servers with the same user) this is also possible. Logging off and restarting the launcher should fix this.

Last edited:
can u help me im stuck in the intro area because i accidentally warped there, im a commoner username miket121.

Hey guys, just logged back in for the first time in awhile and I'm also trapped in the newbie area. The buttons aren't responding when I click on them. I'm a commoner as well.

Hey guys, just logged back in for the first time in awhile and I'm also trapped in the newbie area. The buttons aren't responding when I click on them. I'm a commoner as well.
Hey basserg, they work for me! Try it again, or ask someone to come on and help you!

Is there anyway a staffer could pm me the questions, I could answer them, and then be warped out of this zone. I really don't understand why the buttons don't do anything for me. Is there perhaps a plugin I'm missing. I'm running version 1.7.10, on Eriador pack 2.1.

I'm having the same problem as basserg. None of the buttons do anything when I click them. Any troubleshooting tips will be greatly appreciated.

I'm brand new, and when I joined the build server, I could not talk using / and when I typed /help it said I did not have access to that command. Help?

I'm brand new, and when I joined the build server, I could not talk using / and when I typed /help it said I did not have access to that command. Help?
To talk on our server, and in most Minecraft servers, you don’t need to type the slash (/). Just press T in your keyboard and type what you want to say. Use the slash only before commands.

The command for help is now /? instead of /help.

If you still have any questions, don’t hesitate to PM me or talk with any other Guide. Guides have a dark aqua name on the server, here on the forums we don’t have a rank yet but the current Guides are me, @Arkengard and @DarthRagnar