• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Common Problems

Ok my problem is it won't let me into minecraft at all. I put in the right info
Without more information, we cannot assist you with this issue. Please provide the following information:
What version of minecraft you are using,
What (if any) error message you are getting,
And/or what operating system you are, or other general information you wish to provide.

Thread is a work in progress for now.
Make sure to check out the Guide category at our Resources, as they have very useful guides.

I'm stuck somewhere!
You can either type /warp spawn or somewhere else or enable fly with /fly to get out.

How do I join the server?
By reading the New Player Guide at New Player Guide | Minecraft Middle Earth

I get "Failed to login: Invalid Session (Try restarting your game)" What do I do to get on the server?

Restarting your game, it means you have to close Minecraft and open it, including the launcher.

I get Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException when trying to start Minecraft.

If the error gives you a crash report and it says that org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not create context. Then you have missing files. This can be because of antivirus or other programs that can affect the downloading of files. You should find out which program can do that, and disable it temporarly to update Minecraft.

I no longer can fly, lost my prefix in front of my name, and can't warp anymore!

Then you are an oathbreaker. Contact an Enforcer if you really have no idea why you get it, he will tell you why you are an oathbreaker, and what you must do to get rid of it.
6a32a2fe388489faeb94ee080fe5ee4a.png

I keep getting this. Do you happen to know why?

The server is down, sorry.
It's quite unusuall that it is down, probably we have to wait some hours until q can fix it.

Voxel irrecoverably crashed the server, had to hard reboot it.

It helps to make sure you stay on the ground when you follow the path/road, when doing the quiz. Flight mods can cause havoc. Also remember it's a matter of following the path and opening chat to use your mouse to answer the questions.

Sometimes the resource packs don't auto load for me on login. Is there a way to force that?
Yes there is command /rp <rp-letter>.
the <rp-letter> is the usually the first letter of the name of a region: /rp g for Gondor, /rp e for Eriador, /rp l for Lothlorien /rp r for Rohan and /rp d for Dwarven (Moria)

How do you link your Minecraft account to the Discord and the Forums so that your rank shows up there too and so that donor perks works automatically?
This is a question I've seen pop up quite a lot and I don't know the answer to it.

How do you link your Minecraft account to the Discord and the Forums so that your rank shows up there too and so that donor perks works automatically?
This is a question I've seen pop up quite a lot and I don't know the answer to it.
You have to type /link in the Minecraft chat, but I think that feature is broken. I think ranks on the forums and Discord have to be given manually to you for now.

You have to type /link in the Minecraft chat, but I think that feature is broken. I think ranks on the forums and Discord have to be given manually to you for now.
Yeah, the account association is not working right now. Forums will have to updated manually, but I think that some of the ranks on Discord sync if you do /discord link

this is probably a dumb question but how do you vote/vouch for people to get them to commoner?

Hey @r_woosh ,

Only artists / guides + can vote for players to get commoner.

These will be given for helping in chat, helping with jobs, playing mini games, being active etc.

A player needs 10 votes to get commoner.

- Gadge