• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

IP address : build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress Dahlfc2's Artist Application

Dahlfc2

Builds diagonally
Donor
Hi my Name is Dahlfc2 or everyone else just calls me Dahlf. I joined in late february because my friend showed me this server. ive been playing on it for a while now. and i would really like to be a "Artist". i hope that i can be a artist one day.

Date:
april 11, 2019.

Jobs and Plotbuilds:

here the list of jobs i did
Paths in Dol Caranthan. Oberanio or FoolhardyFish. Helped With the paths again. All we did was remove the stone and replace it with dirt.

House in Dol Caranthan. Oberanio. i think. Took 1 day. Ober helped with me and Patrick accepted it.

stone walls a little bit outside Dol Caranthan. Oberanio. Ober showed me how i should nuild it and then i did all the plots and he accepted them all.

Sewers under Dol Amroth. FoolhardyFish. All my plots got accepted on first try.

Helped making river. Bartel. First job so i made some mistakes

SewerPump under Dol Amroth. FoolhardyFish. Fish asked me to do this and then i just did it. i think it was easy.

Helped Making Rivers Again. Bartel.

Stairs in Moria. NicovicTheSixth. i was one of the last who helped on the stairs and it was actually pretty easy.

FreeBuilds:
2019-05-18_10.14.03.png
2019-05-18_10.14.46.png
2019-05-18_10.15.31.png
2019-05-18_15.04.36.png
2019-05-18_15.41.16.png
2019-05-18_15.41.58.png
2019-05-18_15.42.18.png

Themed-Builds:

2019-05-13_19.49.16.png
I am making a Lake Town in Themed Builds right now

Additional Builds:
2019-05-12_19.30.46.png

My interests:

I like to build houses but i cant make the interior because im not good at that. i mostly like to build Rohhiric houses out of the choices i saw.

My Motivation:

My friend told me about this server and i thought i would join it just to see it. but now i noticed that i think its a really good server. it made me feel good that people are still playing minecraft and what everyone can build. MCME really means much to me because everyday i come home from school i start my computer up and always goes on this server. i hope that i one day can become a artist like all of the others.

Last edited:

Dahlfc2

Builds diagonally
Donor
I mostly like to build rohhiric houses.
i joined in late february i think. my friend showed me the server and i really liked it to the point where i mostly play on it of me and my friend
I want to be a artist cuz i really like to build stuff. i know this is what everybody says but what i mean by build stuff i mean build really big stuff like mansion or underground things.

i like this server. but even if i dont become a artist i would still help with jobs

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Hello Dahlfc2!
thanks for applying for artist, it is always nice to see that people are intersted in applying for the rank of artist.

There is currently a problem with your application, could you please use the artist application format so that it is easy for us to find the information we need.
Here is the format: Artist Application Format
And this is an example of another application: Mithrilled Artist Application

BWOT

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Donor
Hello Dahlfc2, also remember that to have an active artist application: keep on updating with pictures and descriptions on your main post, and then a reply ""UPDATE" to the thread. Even though we don't reply to every update we can see how you are growing and staying active in the community!

Dahlfc2

Builds diagonally
Donor
UPDATE.
i think im done with some mines in moria Oberanio gave me yesterday. but ill wait till he gets on so i can show him.
2019-05-19_11.24.43.png

BWOT

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Donor
Hello @Dahlfc2, your Moria work looks good. Would want to see maybe some bigger or more complex creations in that style now. I see you are in the process of making Lake Town. Make sure to work on that and update as themebuilds are very important for applications. Your exterior's in freebuild are getting to be good, nice work! However, I would like to see some interiors now and where you can showcase your attention to detail. Keep it up!

Dahlfc2

Builds diagonally
Donor
UPDATE:
i have done some interiors in Dol Caranthan. here are some!
2019-05-21_18.55.53.png
2019-05-21_18.56.18.png
2019-05-21_18.56.43.png
These ones are from a house just outside Dol Caranthan.

2019-05-21_18.57.44.png

2019-05-21_18.58.11.png
And these two are from a house inside Dol Caranthan

Darki

Experienced Member
Commoner
As we talked about on the server, we decided that we are very happy with you participation in plots and jobs. The main thing that is missing before I can give you a full review of your artist application is a fully finished theme build. So I would like to motivate you to finish your Lake Town TB so that we can through your build. In the mean time if you need anything just pm me on discord. Good luck finishing your TB and on your road towards artist!

Dahlfc2

Builds diagonally
Donor
Update: I helped with 2 jobs today. i didnt get some pictures from the 1st one but here are some from the 2nd job. Its storage in moria
2019-06-08_18.07.20.png
2019-06-08_18.07.54.png
2019-06-08_18.08.14.png