• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Dahlfc2's Artist Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 14621
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14621

Hello my name is Dahlfc2. Ive been playing on this server for a while now and i joined on April 11.

Date:
april 11, 2019.

Jobs and Plotbuilds:
Here is a list of some jobs i were in.
-Paths in Dol Caranthan. Oberanio or FoolhardyFish. We replaced some stone with dirt.
-House in Dol Caranthan. Oberanio. It took one day to make. Oberanio helped me with the roofs and Patrick Accepted it.
-Stone walls a little bit outside Dol Caranthan. Oberanio. Oberanio Showed me how to make the walls and then he accepted all of the ones i did.
-Sewers under Dol Amroth. FoolhardyFish. All my plots got accepted on first try.
-Helped making river. Bartel. First job so i made some mistakes
-SewerPump under Dol Amroth. FoolhardyFish. Fish asked me to do this and i was kind enough so i said yes.
-Helped Making Rivers Again. Bartel.
-Stairs in Moria. NicovicTheSixth. i was one of the last who helped on the stairs and it was actually pretty easy.
-House just outside Dol Caranthan. I think Ober or Patrick gave it to me.
-Two houses in Dol Calen for Lindo.
Newer Jobs:
-River just outside Dol Calen with Mithrilled.
-Shrubs with Mithrilled.
-Marshes with Darki.

Free-Builds/additonal-Builds:
1587744776266.png
1587744789572.png
1594737179854.png

This is a build i have in freebuild. You can see more pictures of it later in my Artist application.

Themed-Builds:

1587744925822.png
1587744939937.png

My interests:
I like the Anorien style. like Dol Caranthan. i love building those kind of houses and villages.

My Motivation:
My friend told me about this server a little bit ago. We decided to join it and since ive been playing non-stop on this server. I really like Lord of the rings and the hobbit and ill hope i will get artist in the future. I got a lot of great feedback and i will keep going. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly like to build rohhiric houses.
i joined in late february i think. my friend showed me the server and i really liked it to the point where i mostly play on it of me and my friend
I want to be a artist cuz i really like to build stuff. i know this is what everybody says but what i mean by build stuff i mean build really big stuff like mansion or underground things.

i like this server. but even if i dont become a artist i would still help with jobs

Hello Dahlfc2!
thanks for applying for artist, it is always nice to see that people are intersted in applying for the rank of artist.

There is currently a problem with your application, could you please use the artist application format so that it is easy for us to find the information we need.
Here is the format: Artist Application Format
And this is an example of another application: Mithrilled Artist Application

Hello Dahlfc2, also remember that to have an active artist application: keep on updating with pictures and descriptions on your main post, and then a reply ""UPDATE" to the thread. Even though we don't reply to every update we can see how you are growing and staying active in the community!

Hello @Dahlfc2, your Moria work looks good. Would want to see maybe some bigger or more complex creations in that style now. I see you are in the process of making Lake Town. Make sure to work on that and update as themebuilds are very important for applications. Your exterior's in freebuild are getting to be good, nice work! However, I would like to see some interiors now and where you can showcase your attention to detail. Keep it up!

UPDATE:
i have done some interiors in Dol Caranthan. here are some!
2019-05-21_18.55.53.png
2019-05-21_18.56.18.png
2019-05-21_18.56.43.png
These ones are from a house just outside Dol Caranthan.

2019-05-21_18.57.44.png

2019-05-21_18.58.11.png
And these two are from a house inside Dol Caranthan

UPDATE:
i am done with the lake Town. Dont mind the green square. i havent done the interior:
2019-05-21_19.07.08.png

UPDATE:
yesterday i helped with the job in Osgiliath

UPDATE:
Here are some Shelves in Moria. Here are some pictures.
2019-05-27_18.46.25.png
2019-05-27_18.47.04.png

You may want to use /fbt in Moria, I can't see the pictures well. You did good in the job though.

Eh. i did. its the shaders i have on that makes it dark.

As we talked about on the server, we decided that we are very happy with you participation in plots and jobs. The main thing that is missing before I can give you a full review of your artist application is a fully finished theme build. So I would like to motivate you to finish your Lake Town TB so that we can through your build. In the mean time if you need anything just pm me on discord. Good luck finishing your TB and on your road towards artist!

Update: I helped with 2 jobs today. i didnt get some pictures from the 1st one but here are some from the 2nd job. Its storage in moria
2019-06-08_18.07.20.png
2019-06-08_18.07.54.png
2019-06-08_18.08.14.png

im Working on a new keep. here i have some pictures. im not done yet, but i hope im done with it in about 1-3 days

Attachments

• 1562507419192.png
    1562507419192.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.