• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

Game of Thrones is the name of the first book and the show wouldn't exist without the books. But oh well. Continue with your show talk.
Yeah I know that, I've read 'em. But I just found it more logical to call it "Anything GOT" instead of "Anything GOT the TV show" since GOT is the name of the show. But that's just one man's opinion :)

Lena-Headey-Haf-r-J-l-us-Bj-rnsson-game-of-thrones-35775279-426-679.jpg

One of the worlds strongest men is in season 4,
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, from Iceland. 206 cm long (6 ft 9 in) and weighs 190 kg (419 lb)

This season can't come around fast enough.

Feels really strange when you're counting the days to the next season once one has ended.. Even though you know there's a whole year to go :(

I know i'll be hated for this but my favorite character is Joffrey and i did kind of smile at the red wedding
I never liked Cat and Robb wasn't really interesting for me (like Bran). In saying that, was still shocked, but I didnt care as much as some.

There's no point in making a thread for question so i'll ask here

Who is your favorite character and why?

Don't hate me but here's mine

yb5JI7g.jpg