• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

Again, is he your favorite character to hate, or favorite character? One of those makes me worry for your sanity.... My favorite character is Pod cus he is Pod.
tumblr_mccyenVmcJ1r3mrdt.gif
Joffrey is isn't my favorite character to hate, He's my favourite character because i like him and i find him a really cool guy also he's kind of epic! also im not insane

Well, to be completely honest, i liked the old Daario better. This one seems boring in comparison. The old Daario brought some kind of atmosphere with him while playing the Character, and was really something more memorable for me. This new one so far is just "some other guy". But its only the first episode, we shall see!

Well, to be completely honest, i liked the old Daario better. This one seems boring in comparison. The old Daario brought some kind of atmosphere with him while playing the Character, and was really something more memorable for me. This new one so far is just "some other guy". But its only the first episode, we shall see!
Really? I like him better, he is more of a "bad boy" then the first Daario which is how I imagined him in the books more so. Plus they are doing a better job showing his flirty side this season already with the flowers and such. Other guy was too much of a pretty boy in my opinion.

Also (@Wollip666 ) I love the casting for Oberyn:
ii9cQkm.jpg

Last edited:
@Fireinferno13 funny i didn't really feel like the new guy was a "bad boy" character at all. In my opinion the old actor had more personality, and he really did seem like a seductive and almost "elegantly violent" character. But again, its only the first episode.

Has anyone else got the feeling that Oberyn is going to either die or kill a main character. he's just that type of guy who turns up 2 episodes later he's killed a main character

I thought I was safe, but then I got spoilered about the Teaser-Chapters from Winds of Winter which I haven't read yet. :mad:
Why the hell, would you read a teaser chapter from a book that hasnt even come out yet, if you dont even know what happens to [INSERT CHARACTER HERE] up until that point???

Why the hell, would you read a teaser chapter from a book that hasnt even come out yet, if you dont even know what happens to [INSERT CHARACTER HERE] up until that point???
I know what happened to [YOU-KNOW-WHO]. I read ADWD and the Hedge Knight stories, but then got spoilered about that Teaser-Chapter from book 6 -.-