• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Because I will be gone for an extended period of time, I will post this far in advance:
Date Leaving: August 3rd
Date Returning: August 18th
Reason or comments: Going on a bike trip through France and then doing a Tolkien tour around England. Will have little/no access to discord/forums and no computer. Though if anyone wants to meet up while in England, I could arrange that :p

Though if anyone wants to meet up while in England, I could arrange that :p
Where are you going? (Apart from Oxford and Birmingham/The Black Country)
Also, apart from the Tolkieny stuff around birmingham, there's also Cadbury's World and the museums around Telford which are all themed around the industrial revolution.

Because I will be gone for an extended period of time, I will post this far in advance:
Date Leaving: August 3rd
Date Returning: August 18th
Reason or comments: Going on a bike trip through France and then doing a Tolkien tour around England. Will have little/no access to discord/forums and no computer. Though if anyone wants to meet up while in England, I could arrange that :p
There is currently a large Tolkien exhibition going on in Oxford until October. That would be something good for you to do if you are doing a Tolkien tour. Here is some more information:
What's On? | Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth
Bodleian to publish Tolkien: Maker of Middle-earth

I'll be in salisbury or my home(Gloucestershire) at that point I think so if you wanna meet me go there and look for someone who looks like the sort of person who plays MCME

Someone with pointy shoes and spiky hair?
https_%2F%2Fsimpsonswiki.com%2Fw%2Fimages%2F0%2F01%2FSideshow_Bob.png

I'm mostly around Oxford. We don't have many days there so... Though we will be in Southampton area for a day (we arrive there by ferry) and then will possibly also go to London.

Date leaving: 5th June
Date returning: I don't quite know, probably end of June early July
Reason or comments: I know a lot of you won't care if I leave but here we go. A lot has happened these past couple of weeks that a lot of you are just not aware of, I just need a breather from MCME to deal with it all because too much has happened for me to continue like nothing has happened. I'm still going to be online on discord and the forums, so don't worry Merl you can still spam me daily :p

Reason or comments: I know a lot of you won't care if I leave but here we go. A lot has happened these past couple of weeks that a lot of you are just not aware of, I just need a breather from MCME to deal with it all because too much has happened for me to continue like nothing has happened. I'm still going to be online on discord and the forums, so don't worry Merl you can still spam me daily :p
What's happened Supergirl? You wanna talk about it?

Praying for ya super. If you need a 3rd-party ear, feel free to pm me.

Date leaving: June 6th
Date of return: June 22nd
I said this before, but i feel like posting it on forums will make it more official: Now that my finals are in less than 2 weeks i really need to focus more on studying or as
We in Serbia would say "heat up my chair".
I hope you peeps understand because my highschool depends on this and my parents want me to go to the best gymnasium in the city. So yeah - no stress

Date leaving: June 6th
Date of return: June 22nd
I said this before, but i feel like posting it on forums will make it more official: Now that my finals are in less than 2 weeks i really need to focus more on studying or as
We in Serbia would say "heat up my chair".
I hope you peeps understand because my highschool depends on this and my parents want me to go to the best gymnasium in the city. So yeah - no stress
Best of luck with your exams Green.

Date Leaving: 12th of June
Date Returning: 16th of June (My Birthday :D )
Reason or Comments: Duke of Edinburgh Final Hike in Vosges France. Won't have any wifi, computer, etc, etc. 65km hike :p

@Raffyyy please take care of the Times. You need some staff member to make the announcement post on forums. I would start work tomorrow and asap. For everyone else, there will be no updates to Builder applications or Badges.