• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: 12th of June
Date Returning: 16th of June (My Birthday :D )
Reason or Comments: Duke of Edinburgh Final Hike in Vosges France. Won't have any wifi, computer, etc, etc. 65km hike :p

@Raffyyy please take care of the Times. You need some staff member to make the announcement post on forums. I would start work tomorrow and asap. For everyone else, there will be no updates to Builder applications or Badges.

Good luck Bwot. Dofe is fun, enjoy it :)

I've already started but I'll do all I can and what I can do I'm sure you won't be disappointed by. Take care :D

Date Leaving : 18/6/18

Date Returning : 14/7/18

Reasons : I got fun mock exams coming up this week, and also, I feel like many I need a break from MCME. Too much and too little has gone in that I'm just not happy with. I'll be on discord from time to time, but only if really necessary.

Last edited:
Date leaving: 21/6 2018
Date of return: Unknown (just a few days though)
Reason: Its the time in Sweden when every swede goes to dance around a stick and eat rotten harring, it doesnt taste too bad but smells so you can eat it inside xD

Last edited:
Date Leaving: June 23
Date Returning: Realistically probably July 6, but ill be around on and off before then
Reason or comments: Vacation then flight back to america.

Date Leaving: 29th of June
Date Returning: 7th of July
Reason: Visiting a lot of family in different places, none of which will have a computer. My data is also about to run out, so I won't be on the discord or forums.

Date Leaving: 20th of July
Date Returning: 3th of August
Reason: 2 weeks of vacation on that bloody island.