• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date leaving: Saturday August 17th
Length of Absense: 5 days, until Wednesday.
Reason: Gonna go hiking in some of the more remote parts of switzerland - am about to do terraforming again so I gotta remind myself how a mountain looks like. Gonna do the "crest of the devil" and some other tours, depending on my condition and the weather. >> Diavolezza: Climbing trails & high alpinism <<

Date Leaving: Friday 23 August
Length of Absence: 8 days (until the 31st)
Reason: On a holiday camp in Dorset, where I expect to not have internet access for most of the time.

Date Leaving: August 25th
Length of Absence: About 2 weeks.
Reason: Extended vacation. :p

Date Leaving: December 8th (Today)
Length of Absence: 5 days, until December 13th (Friday the 13th)
Reason or comments: I've got a super busy week this week, 9 test/quizzes/projects, so if you see me on this week, tell me to get off!

Date Leaving: December 15th (Today)
Length of Absence: 5 days, until December 20th (Friday the 20th)
Reason or comments: I've got another super busy week this week, 2 presentations, one of which I need to learn the lines of (which I know none of atm) by Tuesday a take-home Math Test, a Chinese Test, a Math Test, and a History Test, so if you see me on this week, tell me to get off again! Once this week's over, I'll finally begin Christmas Break (lasting 16 whole days (and Friday afternoon (and Monday morning))).

Date Leaving: February 18th
Length of absence: 4 days (until February 22nd)
Reason: Visiting family.