• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: Today
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): July 18
Reason or comments (totally optional): Visiting some old friends

Date Leaving: Jul 26
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): between 2 and 4 weeks.
Reason or comments (totally optional): Going to be lecturer at scientific camp. That will be in the middle of the forest, so I'll probably have no Internet connection at all.

Date Leaving: 13th July
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): Away for 2 weeks
Reason or comments (totally optional): Going on holiday to Thailand and Cambodia. have fun chaps.

Date Leaving: From 17 until 20th of july
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): Could be longer until the 28
Reason or comments: first 4 days of Dour festival (bonobo, cypress hill, blood red shoes, hudson mohawke, franz ferdinand, and many more) After that it's a week of holiday for me but you can still contact me through the forums.

In case you guys haven't noticed. I've been gone since July 10th, I will be back July 30-31st. On vacation right now, only time I will have access to forums. All I have to say is that Hong Kong is a very nice city.

Date Leaving: 19th July
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): 26th July (1 week)
Reason or comments: I will be abroad with my family in Turkey for a holiday. Awh yiss.
I will be unable to bring my laptop and the amount of internet use on my mobile will be very minimal. sob.
Just thought you guys deserved a fair heads up, so I won't be doing any jobs and I won't be on minecraft. You mayyyy be able to send me pms which I could respond to or you can find me on things like twitter and facebook, but I can't be making no promises :c

Date Leaving: 26/7/14
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): 9/8/14
Reason or comments (totally optional):
-

Date Leaving: 09/08/2014
Return: 16/08/2014
Comments: I will be on a scout camp for a week, I will likely not have internet access. In my absence my trustee Moderators will run the pvpgame server and the tournaments.

-Edit-
I have returned

Last edited:
Date Leaving: Wednesday 13/8/14
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): Sunday 17/8/14
Reason or comments (totally optional):
-

Date leaving: August 23
Date Returning: Unknown
Reason: I will not be using anything on MCME's network for a while, as i have many things to focus on. One of my best friends commited suicide one hour and 3 minutes ago by overdose because of severe depression and bullying for homosexuality. I will need to help with his funeral and other matters, and school starts in a week, so i will not have time to do anything for a while. Have a good day.
EDIT: I am mad. I was just called by my friend, revealed to be alive and well. Apparently the caller was some ass that wanted to make me feel bad. Ill make sure he gets proper punishment at school. I will still be away for a while to help my friend with his depression though.

Last edited: