• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

To: No clue
Reason: Having a butt load of trouble with my computer, might be gone a day, might be gone a week. Just a warning really haha. See ya's on the other side.

Date leaving: August 23
Date Returning: Unknown
Reason: I will not be using anything on MCME's network for a while, as i have many things to focus on. One of my best friends commited suicide one hour and 3 minutes ago by overdose because of severe depression and bullying for homosexuality. I will need to help with his funeral and other matters, and school starts in a week, so i will not have time to do anything for a while. Have a good day.
EDIT: I am mad. I was just called by my friend, revealed to be alive and well. Apparently the caller was some ass that wanted to make me feel bad. Ill make sure he gets proper punishment at school. I will still be away for a while to help my friend with his depression though.
Oh, he's still alive? Hope your friend makes it through his depression, and, for that guy who called you: :mad::mad::mad:

To: Idk
Reason: Schools starting so i'll be quite busy until i'll get used to high school ;)

To: Not sure, provably 3 weeks more
Reason: My brand new PC had some factory defect with the HD and it stopped working. I need to have it repaired but until then I won't be able to play Minecraft (or anything, really), although I can still access the forums from time to time.

To: A few more days, probably
Reason: A handful of things conspiring together actually. Internet connection, advancement at work , and Im moving next week. Ill still be around, but not very active.

To: Indefinite
Reason: Im tired of everyone being so mean to me. Every time i went on everyone was so hateful, even when i first joined. I tried to lighten it up with humor, but everyone just hated more. I just cant take it. The impact on my emotions has been to much and if i were to get unbanned it would more than likely be worse. Im tired of all the ImaginaryMdA's, the Fullingtons, the nevik's, and others harrasing, bullying, and emotionally abusing me. Telling me before i was banned that i should be banned, and im tired of everyone trying to be better. All i want to do is have some friends. I was dedicated even through the hate. I just cant take this anymore. I cant. I have enough emotional abuse with myself and school i wont take it here. Maybe someday years from now i might feel different. But now i just think i cant do this. I am mever good enough for anyone. Never. My parents, family, friends, even just a server on the internet that i like! I cant do this. Im tired of the bullying and even trying to GET ME TO BREAK RULES. Fullington trying to get me to get my sister on my account. ImaginaryMdA saying i suck and should be banned. I wont do this anymore. I just cant. I have enough to go through with my parents always fighting. I just want to ragequit the world. I wont do this anymore. Im sorry. I wish everyone the best of luck. Goodbye

Reason: Im tired of everyone being so mean to me. Every time i went on everyone was so hateful, even when i first joined. I tried to lighten it up with humor, but everyone just hated more. I just cant take it. The impact on my emotions has been to much and if i were to get unbanned it would more than likely be worse. Im tired of all the ImaginaryMdA's, the Fullingtons, the nevik's, and others harrasing, bullying, and emotionally abusing me. Telling me before i was banned that i should be banned, and im tired of everyone trying to be better. All i want to do is have some friends. I was dedicated even through the hate. I just cant take this anymore. I cant. I have enough emotional abuse with myself and school i wont take it here. Maybe someday years from now i might feel different. But now i just think i cant do this. I am mever good enough for anyone. Never. My parents, family, friends, even just a server on the internet that i like! I cant do this. Im tired of the bullying and even trying to GET ME TO BREAK RULES. Fullington trying to get me to get my sister on my account. ImaginaryMdA saying i suck and should be banned. I wont do this anymore. I just cant. I have enough to go through with my parents always fighting. I just want to ragequit the world. I wont do this anymore. Im sorry. I wish everyone the best of luck. Goodbye

No one that I know of hates you.
People may have found you annoying from time to time but no one wants you gone from the community!

Maybe there are a couple of people that disliked you and wanted you gone but they are most likely just plain assholes who didnt get to know you. From the brief time I talked to you on TS, you seemed like a really nice chill guy to be around and I would hate to see you go :(

Please just know that the good far outweighs the bad in this community, and if anyone is bullying you, then report them

No one that I know of hates you.
People may have found you annoying from time to time but no one wants you gone from the community!

Maybe there are a couple of people that disliked you and wanted you gone but they are most likely just plain assholes who didnt get to know you. From the brief time I talked to you on TS, you seemed like a really nice chill guy to be around and I would hate to see you go :(

Please just know that the good far outweighs the bad in this community, and if anyone is bullying you, then report them
I dont want to report them because i dont want them to lose their friends on the server. Thats the point. I let them play because i dont want to make them feel bad.
Also, almost everyone wants me gone. Just look around.

Last edited:
I dont want to report them because i dont want them to lose their friends on the server. Thats the point. I let them play because i dont want to make them feel bad.
Also, almost everyone wants me gone. Just look around.
Im not going to post after this, this is my last post.

Noooo dude, seriously, thats not the case, sometimes people might seem aggressive or hostile but really they are'nt. This community is known for being very friendly and accepting, and I dont know why reporting some asshole who bullied you would lose them friends, when you pretty much called out those so called "bullies" in your last post.

But come on man, you have friends here who would want you to stay.

Don't go away, MCME server needs all the people that love LORE :(

Well I want you to stay. I've been missing your presence on the server since you've been banned.
There's some saying about how you shouldn't judge people by the 5% you see, and how it's like looking at an iceberg (like 90% of an iceberg is underwater). What people did was they didn't like the 5% they did know, but, as far as I've seen, once you got on TS and they got to know another 30 or 40%, they liked you a lot.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why people were mean to you. From what I know, you're very kind and obviously very forgiving. It may have been because you were comfortable with people in the community before they knew you. In other words, most of your early actions would have been totally accepted from longtime members of the community, but not so much from you.
We are supposed to be known for being very kind: we were voted the 2nd best gaming community. I don't know why everybody wasn't kind to you, but I ask that you give us a second chance.

Please stay

Ok i will quit posting at the end of this day.
I just cant take this. The problem is im a fast talker. When im talking i talk fast, and when im typing i type fast. If you cant respect that and not yell at me randomly then i cant respect you. Im not offending anyone, im not trying to annoy people. I am just a fast talker.

I just cant take this. The problem is im a fast talker. When im talking i talk fast, and when im typing i type fast. If you cant respect that and not yell at me randomly then i cant respect you. Im not offending anyone, im not trying to annoy people. I am just a fast talker.
I dont think being a fast talker is a probleme, just if people are taking it as one, and in my opinion those people should be leaving the community and not u. Just dont take the stuff to serious. Yes we're making jokes of each other sometimes but its not always bulying.
The time i saw u online I saw u as a friendly person. So please dont leave.
There are far more people who want u to stay as to leave

No one is yelling at you randomly or mad at you anymore, I can respect the fact that you might not think before you talk, because theres plenty of times where I don't do that either. I'll be sitting i class, and ill randomly blurt out something funny and get in shit.

But anyway, enough of that, I just want to make sure that you know you have friends here, people who care about your well being. Don't forget that. If you feel the need to leave then I guess we can't stop you, just don't forget you have friends.
Hopefully we'll see you come back one day.

leaving: tomorrow
returning: idk
why: As a "birthday" present, my dad said he was going to take my computer for the school year. He might have been joking (Please please) but if he wasn't, buh bye.

edit: appears my dad is as good as comedy as I am at building.

Last edited: