• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: January 2nd
Length of Absence: 1-2 weeks
Reason or comments: Need a nice long break after editing two videos back to back
Your forum profile DP is fitting. Am I finding out now your are taking up a new habit?

Date Leaving: 24.1.21
Length of Absence: Until 28.1.21
Reason or comments: Internet issues :/

Last edited:
Date Leaving: March 31
Length of Absence til April 21
Reason or comments: Circumstances around the house and family (thankfully nothing too bad) but I have to devote more time to running the house. I'll be available for communication, comments/opinions/feedback on media items. But I won't be able to do regular management of the team during this time. my capacity for content & video-making will also be limited.

Date Leaving: 13th Tuesday
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back):
I think the16th... like afternoon so lets say the 17th.
Reason or comments (totally optional): Going on a narrow boat with family

Date Leaving: 14th April 2021
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): Month or a few days more (maybe i will jump on the server sometimes but not that often)
Reason or comments (totally optional): High school exams preparation / studying

Last edited:
Date leaving; 16/6/21
Date returning: 18/6/21 at around midday
reason: End of school trip and they hardly let me bring my polaroid so i dont think theyll let me bring my phone/computer. So ill be 100% inactive for 2 and a half days

Date Leaving: June 27
Length of Absence: A little over a month
Reason or Comments: Main reason is a music summer camp with no electronics, but also could definitely use a break from MCME. Been going at it pretty hard and am losing steam to continue, so hopefully after this break I'll come back with more energy.

Date Leaving: July 14
Length of Absence: till beginning of August
Reason or Comments: going to do some texturing.

Last edited: