• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: 19th of August
Length of Absence: No idea :(
Reason or comments: I'm going on a holiday and also might be moving out of my currect place and I don't know when I will get my computer back again if that is the case. I will still be on discord sometimes.

Date Leaving: 19th of August
Length of Absence: No idea :(
Reason or comments: I'm going on a holiday and also might be moving out of my currect place and I don't know when I will get my computer back again if that is the case. I will still be on discord sometimes.
Happy holidays/ moving house

Date Leaving: 8th of August
Length of Absence: 8 days (I return on the 16th)
Reason or comments: Going on holiday

Date Leaving: Today (8th august)
Length of Absence: 7 days
Reason or comments: Going on holiday (dw toti am still gonna do textures) but will be on discord and the forums from time to time

Last edited:
Date leaving: tommorow/9th August.
Length of absence: no clue/ weeks, maybe months.
Reason or comments: school starts soon. Last year on that school so I gotta get some time to do school stuff. Will be visiting from time to time but I will be gone for a little bit.

Date leaving: 28th august
Length of absence: 3 days
Reason or comments: seeing my grandparents

Date leaving: 7th september
Length of absence: around 20 days (help)
Reason or comments: taking care of my grandparents

Last edited:
Date Leaving: Tuesday 8th
Length of Time: week or 2
Reason: Going back to school, want to get back into a routine. I’ll should still be somewhat around in discord still but not as active. Back too going to bed at 10pm

Date Leaving: Monday the 5th of October.
Length of Time: Will be back around, say, the 18th, 19th of October.
Reason: VACATION AT LAST!!!!! COLORADO, HERE I COME!!! WOOOOO!!! FRESH AIIIRRRR!!! Oh, I should be bringing my PC, btw, but I really don't intend to spend too much of my time on vacation doing Media Team, Video Team, or Guide Team work.

Date Leaving: now
Length of Absence: until end of January
Reason or comments: Busy times in real life ahead with very little for MCME. I'll be around for server restarts and fixing the most serious problems. But I now have most discord channels muted, so ping me in #support if you want my attention.