• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: I have been absent already and will continue to be for at least a few more days.
Length of Absence
(or date you'll be back): unknown
Reason or comments: I had my wisdom teeth out and they got infected or something from playing hockey and now have to take many drugs that make me feel very happy (don't do drugs kids) and as well are making many trips too the hospital and dentist and crap. hopefully nothing much has to be done and I hope to be playing again soon.

Date Leaving: I have been absent already and will continue to be for at least a few more days.
Length of Absence
(or date you'll be back): unknown
Reason or comments: I had my wisdom teeth out and they got infected or something from playing hockey and now have to take many drugs that make me feel very happy (don't do drugs kids) and as well are making many trips too the hospital and dentist and crap. hopefully nothing much has to be done and I hope to be playing again soon.
You telling us you're getting high off you medicine?

Get well soon.

Date leaving: Today (8th of November)
Date of return: Tuesday (11th of November)
Information: Trip with family (I have 4 days off because of Independence Day in Poland on Tuesday :) )

As you have noticed I have been less active. I have a lot of work projects that I'm having to do over the course of this month, and do I will be inactive over this time. Please be understanding, as I will not be on very much, however I will be around more come December! :D

Date leaving: a while ago

Date coming back: not sure

A couple months ago, I finally got a virus on my computer that even I can't deal with until I buy a new copy of windows 7 pro. A hard reformat is the only cute. Unfortunately, I can't even log onto Minecraft itself right now. I will be back eventually, but I can't predict a timeline yet. Best wishes to you all until I return.

Date leaving: A few weeks ago
Date returning: hopefully in a week or two
Date leaving, part 2: Like, three days after I come back
Date returning, part 2: December 21
Information: I've been busy playing some new video games I bought, and school has been overwhelming (project after project on top of project on top of a year-long project, with tests all the time and lots of learning), but pretty soon it'll be over. Then I'll play for a few days, then I'll leave again because I have to study for finals, and I'll finally be back for a while.