• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Going Away Thread

Date Leaving: Friday 30/9
Length of Absence : Tuesday 4/10
Reason or comments: Saxophone Masterclass in Drammen, Norway

Date Leaving: Monday, December 5th
Length of Absence: About three weeks
Reason or Comments: My Jazz Band performances are increasing by the day, plus, Christmas is drawing near, (visiting a bunch of relatives all up and down the American East Coast) and adding on to other IRL obligations, I will be off until about Christmas Day.

Date leaving: just got back
Reasons: I have been having some computer trouble recently, I think it's fixed now, just wanted to let you guys know why I have not been on recently.

Date Leaving: February 27th
Length of Absence (or date you'll be back): March 3rd
Reason or comments (totally optional): Vacation to Germany, desperately need some rest.

Date Leaving: Actualy not leaving, but beeing less active since last Wednesday
Length of Absence: Until easter
Reason or comments: For Fastingtime i will reduce my gaming-time to max 1h per day, so dont expect me to be around much, but also dont expect to forget me as im not acutaly leaving ;)

Date Leaving: Today (March 7th)
Length of Absence: About a week
Reason: My school's play is coming up very soon, and the amount of rehearsals is increasing to every day, and as this takes up about 4 hours a night, I will probably be away for about a week or probably longer due to other here and there extra-curricular activities

Date Leaving: Monday, April 3rd
Length of Absence: 3 weeks or until April 21st
Reason or comments: It's that time of the year again where I gotta follow my national duties and go to military service for 3 weeks. On weekends I will be home and wholly available for MCME. On weekdays I may find smaller or even larger amounts of free time in which I most likely will be able to check up on Forums and probs Discord. Also I hope I can work on some other things for MCME in that time. I most likely won't be really able to join the game with my small convertible / half laptop, half tablet thing (its just too annoying playing on such a small screen and idk whether I'll have WLAN or not).

Date Leaving: Saturday, April 9
Length of Absence: Saturday, April 16
Reason or comments: Going on vacation to Cannes, France during easter.

Date Leaving: Friday, April 7th
Length of Absence: Wednesday, April 12th
Reason: holidays

Date Leaving: Already gone.
Length of Absence: Saturday, April 15th.
Reason: I'm on holiday and the Internet connection is terrible, I can connect for 5 minutes then I can't for the next hour or however long. Also, I have to revise for exams. I will try to get on when possible.

oh nearly forgot:

Date Leaving: Last weekend
Length of Absence: until around 18th
Reason: at my parents for easter

(might hop on ocasionaly but its a week pc i have here, so no jobs or discord...)

Date Leaving: Today
Length of Absence: Until Friday/Saturday
Reason: College Tour